Will the snow strike again?

DundeeICT

With the snow looking likely to get worse down Perth way and up north I'm thinking the roads could be a problem again. Lets hope the roads are passible and pitch playable. Been looking forward to this for weeks!

Just drove past the stadium. Pitch is clear, no visible signs of lying water. It's snowing in Inverness but at sea level it is not lying. My house is near Fairways and it is lying but as i said at Sea level it's falling as sleet rather than snow. Hopefully, with the Undersoil heating on, it will keep the water from lying. With the game on live with Sky sports and the money it brings, I think ICT will do everything possible to get it on. The only problem might arise if the A9 closes.

Certainly lying in drakies. Just checked the bbc weather for here and it's got heavy snow for another 3 hours turning to sleet and rain for tomorrow - hopefully this won't cause the waterlogging probs that postponed the D utd game

Can I change my answer to yes.

It's now an absolute minger of a day, sleety snowy slushy minging weather.

I would imagine the only thing that will put the game off would be waterlogged pitch.

Can I change my answer to yes.

It's now an absolute minger of a day, sleety snowy slushy minging weather.

I would imagine the only thing that will put the game off would be waterlogged pitch.

Or problems for the travelling supporters coming up the A9.

I have major doubts on it going ahead , more with the travel issue than the pitch, but there's a fair bit of snow coming and it's lying at low levels now.

The police would be quite happy to see it off with the marathon on tomorrow too.

Peter Lawell , John Reid and Lennon are pretty good at blowing hot air though, maybe they could send some north?

Will the celtic team stay in Inverness on the Saturday night or travel on the day ?

I noticed a Parks of Hamilton coach parked at the Kingsmills Hotel a short time ago. That usually means a Glasgow football team is in residence.

The game's on, good. I can't really imagine the Oppressed FC relishing these conditions. Also, please pardon my not giving a monkey's about how many of their ill behaved rabble can get up the road. The Polis will certainly be happy at their job being made easier, and maybe the Stewards can actually control them this time if there are fewer of them.

The game's on, good. I can't really imagine the Oppressed FC relishing these conditions. Also, please pardon my not giving a monkey's about how many of their ill behaved rabble can get up the road. The Polis will certainly be happy at their job being made easier, and maybe the Stewards can actually control them this time if there are fewer of them.

Do you mean they will make them sit down like the home fans? :rotflmao: