Scottish Cup Semi Final Draw

ICTPaisley

If we are to beat Celtic then i would like to take on either St Johnstone or Brechin in the Semi's, I can't really see St Mirren beating Aberdeen and would rather avoid them, Dundee Utd and Motherwell.

The 2011 Scottish Cup Semi final draw will be made on Monday, 14 March, 2011 around 1 pm UK time.

The Scottish Cup semifinal draw 2011 will be conducted at the Inverclyde National Sports Training Centre.

Teams involved in the draw for the 2010/11 Scottish Cup semifinal:-

Brechin City/ St.Johnstone

Aberdeen/St.Mirren

Motherwell/Dundee United

Celtic/ Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

typical, hope brechin have a ross county style cup run to the final only to meet us on the big day and drop the hammer on their cup dream.....but first we need to beat celtic and then either st mirren or the dons.

My mail to ESPN:

Dear Sir/Madam

I write with regards to your article dated 14th March 2011 entitled ?Celtic and Aberdeen Set for Rematch?.

I was under the impression that Celtic were yet to play their Scottish Cup Quarter Final fixture away to Inverness Caledonian Thistle and Aberdeen were to host St. Mirren in a replay at Pittodrie after scraping an injury time equaliser in Paisley.

I must therefore congratulate your journalist's ability to forecast the outcome of both matches with such clarity.

In light of the foregoing I have returned my match ticket for Wednesday's rearranged fixture in Inverness and will invest said funds in a Celtic/Aberdeen double.

Could you possibly advise the winner of Friday's Cheltenham Gold Cup in order that I may invest my winnings on the above bet accordingly.

Yours faithfully,

ymip

I'm not holding my breath for a response.

• Agree 11

My mail to ESPN:

Dear Sir/Madam

I write with regards to your article dated 14th March 2011 entitled ?Celtic and Aberdeen Set for Rematch?.

I was under the impression that Celtic were yet to play their Scottish Cup Quarter Final fixture away to Inverness Caledonian Thistle and Aberdeen were to host St. Mirren in a replay at Pittodrie after scraping an injury time equaliser in Paisley.

I must therefore congratulate your journalist's ability to forecast the outcome of both matches with such clarity.

In light of the foregoing I have returned my match ticket for Wednesday's rearranged fixture in Inverness and will invest said funds in a Celtic/Aberdeen double.

Could you possibly advise the winner of Friday's Cheltenham Gold Cup in order that I may invest my winnings on the above bet accordingly.

Yours faithfully,

ymip

I'm not holding my breath for a response.

Brilliant!!!!!

:thumbup:

In 2000, after the game initially being postponed, we beat Celtic 3-1 at Parkhead before we were then drawn against Aberdeen. In the same round that we beat Celtic, they had to go to a replay to beat St Mirren 2-0 after drawing the first game 1-1.

Could be an omen, and if so, hopefully we go one better than in 2000 and beat Aberdeen in the next round!

• Agree 1