Tade and Kirk

gingerjaggy

There is a romour going around on Pie and Bovril that we are to sign Gregory Tade which everyne knows, we have been linked for a while. But the other one is that we will try and sign Andy Kirk in replacement to Rooney. What do people think. Personally If we got both i still think we need a new striker as Tade aint that much of a goalscorer

Guest Mahonio

This isn't a true rumour and i know because i started it because i wanted to be the 1st to post "absolute drivel" on Pie and Bovril due to the transfer window opening soon.

I purposely mentioned Tade in the title so that many believe this to be true because, as GingerJaggy has rightly said, we are in for GT, and to be honest, i am winning on that front because i have had replies to this.

Edited by Mahonio

This isn't a true rumour and i know because i started it because i wanted to be the 1st to post "absolute drivel" on Pie and Bovril due to the transfer window opening soon.

I purposely mentioned Tade in the title so that many believe this to be true because, as GingerJaggy has rightly said, we are in for GT, and to be honest, i am winning on that front because i have had replies to this.

What a bizarre view of life :unsure:

• Agree 1

Well you sure showed them.

• Agree 2

You seem have far too much time on your hands. :unsure:

I've said already that i think Tade would be a great addition to the squad. Not sure about Kirk. I seem to recall him being quite prolific last season but i'm not sure what he's been like this season.

I've read some garbage on this site in my time but this post has topped the lot , what a nugget .

• Disagree 2

Guest Mahonio

That was the only reason why i posted it on pie and bovril, because you lot would absolutely slate me and i am still getting slated even after letting you know it was false, I CAN'T WIN ON THIS SITE CAN I :annoyed:?

I mean, i got "stupid" red dots for a post i posted and most of them were unwarranted as are the ones i got today, well stuff you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why DC, are you always name calling, THERE IS NO NEED FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Mahonio