Ian Black in drugs bust

ictchris

The 'funny' part of the article that no-one picked up on yet (or at least posted about)

Garry O'Connor did a runner from cops after they swooped on him in a drugs bust. O'Connor, 28, is believed to have been in a car with another person when officers approached, but fled on foot. Officers quickly caught up with the ex-Hibs ace in a lane in Edinburgh.

But can they kick a football? maybe it wasnt that difficult catching a man who was at the time chasing a two headed golden unicorn on roller skates.

Haha some people really shouldn't comment on things they know nothing about

• Disagree 2

The 'funny' part of the article that no-one picked up on yet (or at least posted about)

Garry O'Connor did a runner from cops after they swooped on him in a drugs bust. O'Connor, 28, is believed to have been in a car with another person when officers approached, but fled on foot. Officers quickly caught up with the ex-Hibs ace in a lane in Edinburgh.

But can they kick a football? maybe it wasnt that difficult catching a man who was at the time chasing a two headed golden unicorn on roller skates.

Was only meant to be a joke reefinweedallday, Some people shouldnt pretend to be experts. Or should I say some people who are experts users, shouldnt promote their hobby addiction on a Sports forum frequented by youngsters

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

I don't think it's uncommon for guys with a fair bit of disposable income, free time maybe a wee sense of their superior social position to take coke. That includes footballers. Or at least it has in my limited (first and second) hand experience.

Wish Blackie, stupid as he may or may not have been, all the best.

Edit: experience of the situation, not the drug :amazed:

Edited by Slater

Sgt Norman Pilcher sprung to mind as soon as i heard this story. Hundreds of folk are doing coke all over the centre of Edinburgh every weekend and 3 footballers get done in 24 hours. Sounds like somebody at LBP's getting a wee but excited with their power.

We went to the wrong place when arriving home from Hamilton. Imagine if we'd gone to Lava and Ignite, we'd have been able to get coked up with Blackie! :twothumbsup: Allegedly.

We went to the wrong place when arriving home from Hamilton. Imagine if we'd gone to Lava and Ignite, we'd have been able to get coked up with Blackie! :twothumbsup:Allegedly.

Lava and Ignite is absolutely horrible and anyone over the age of 21 going in there has a problem of some kind. Last time i saw Blackie he was in Marchmont's Victor Hugo Delicatessen on a Sunday morning looking very grown up. Why couldn't he just stick to the cured meats?

Edited by Caley Stan

Sgt Norman Pilcher sprung to mind as soon as i heard this story. Hundreds of folk are doing coke all over the centre of Edinburgh every weekend and 3 footballers get done in 24 hours. Sounds like somebody at LBP's getting a wee but excited with their power.

We went to the wrong place when arriving home from Hamilton. Imagine if we'd gone to Lava and Ignite, we'd have been able to get coked up with Blackie! :twothumbsup: Allegedly.

Aye but who knows what youse got up to after Daddy Mantis left youse in that gay bar?

Aye but who knows what youse got up to after Daddy Mantis left youse in that gay bar?

Had you pulled ??? :tongueincheek:

• Agree 2

I don't think it's uncommon for guys with a fair bit of disposable income, free time maybe a wee sense of their superior social position to take coke. That includes footballers. Or at least it has in my limited (first and second) hand experience.

Wish Blackie, stupid as he may or may not have been, all the best.

Edit: experience of the situation, not the drug :amazed:

Common or not it is not only illegal to possess the drug it is against the rules of the sport those people participate in. If convicted they face bans of anything up to life. Pity they didn't think of that before doing what they were charged with.

Was only meant to be a joke reefinweedallday, Some people shouldnt pretend to be experts. Or should I say some people who are experts users, shouldnt promote their hobby addiction on a Sports forum frequented by youngsters

Are you trying to say that there are people on this board with Cocaine addictions or some other sports forum? Sad reflection on how you think of your fellow supporters if you think they are all addicted to Cocaine very strange,perhaps you should refer them to Narcotics anonymous or Just ask Frank sure they will be happy to help

• Disagree 2

Are you trying to say that there are people on this board with Cocaine addictions or some other sports forum? Sad reflection on how you think of your fellow supporters if you think they are all addicted to Cocaine very strange,perhaps you should refer them to Narcotics anonymous or Just ask Frank sure they will be happy to help

Silly me, reefing weed all day, sorry for making the assumption that you were pro drugs, wonder where I got that idea from.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

By the laws af averages it is very likely that there are people who frequent this site that are user of, or have experimented with illegal substances. That is their business and theirs alone. The point of the thread is not to decide which posters do or dont, have or have not, been involved, at any level, in the drug scene. The point is to discuss whether a professional sports person and role model should be allowing him or herself to get caught. Doing it in private where nobody finds out is one thing. In public where the risks of being found out are greater is something else.

Silly me, reefing weed all day, sorry for making the assumption that you were pro drugs, wonder where I got that idea from.

I don't know where you got the idea from probably the same place that u presume that people on this board are addicts or people who take cocaine see two headed unicorns.

Assumptions can lead to stupidity,you should always gather the facts sir,if i was of the same thinking as you i may assume that you were the first name down on the subs bench every week :tongue:

• Disagree 1

I don't know where you got the idea from probably the same place that u presume that people on this board are addicts or people who take cocaine see two headed unicorns.

Assumptions can lead to stupidity,you should always gather the facts sir,if i was of the same thinking as you i may assume that you were the first name down on the subs bench every week :tongue:

I though Alex made a valid point prior to your post and was going to leave it at that.

Seems like its bothering you a lot more than me but alex is still right.

I would imagine some people get up to all sorts of things but they are a smart enough as to not draw attention to themselves.

Thought I had entered the quote, cut'n paste world championships for a second.

OK guys call it a draw and lets get back on track, point scoring has finished.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...