Official Travel Club - Dunfermline

CaleyD

The bus will depart from the ICT Social Club on Greig Street at 09:15am and will then pick up from the Stadium at 9:30am. Please make sure you arrive in good time for the bus....Thanks.

Cost of Travel is.....

• Supporters Trust Members £13
  • Non-Members £15

Bookings can be made in one of three ways.....

1. ONLINE BOOKING - This can be done from the Supporters Trust Website under the Travel Club Link.

Instructions are provided on the site, but if anyone has any problems then please let us know. Payment can be made online via PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account, just look for the link on the PayPal page for paying by Debit/Credit Card.

2. PHONE BOOKING - This can be done by calling 07951 309 504

We answer the phone when we can, but this is not always possible. If you do not get a reply then leave your name and number (or text us) and someone will call you back.

3. STADIUM CLUB SHOP - We are now able to take bookings in person at the club shop. Please do not phone the club shop to book, if phoning use the Travel Club number above.

Even if not booking online, please take the time to visit the website and familiarise yourself with the Rules/Guidelines - Thank you

The online booking system is new to both you and us, so please bare with us as we get to grips with it and fine tune it to meet the needs of the users. If you have any problems or would like to provide ideas/suggestions then please get in touch by e.mailing us at travel@ictst.co.uk

Joining The Supporters Trust

For those who wish to join the Supporters Trust, you can do so online at www.ictst.co.uk via Paypal. Forms are also available online for you to print and return with your payment. If you would like us to send you out a form then call or e.mail (info@ictsupporterstrust.co.uk) us. A supply of forms are also available at the club shop and payment can also be made there.

Whaur ye headin when ye get here?

Just so I know where I can get some peace....

teehee

cannae wait to see the usual hoolies fae inversneck...

i'm oan the updates in the main stand so will give ye the royal pink wave

Buffy x

I'm new to all this. I've recently bought a season ticket with Inverness CT, Went to the Hibs game and thoroughly enjoyed it, despite the result. I'm quite interested in going to away games.

How would I do this. Joining the Trust etc....

Edited by ICTRoughi

see link in first post to Supporters Trust website. The travel club is detailed there.

It should also be noted - in the interests of fairness - that the Supporters Club also run a bus to games - details on our Supporters Club link in the main menu at the top of the page.

As a customer of neither bus, I think I can say with impunity that the main differences between the two options are as follows ....

Membership - optional for Trust bus but you will pay more as a fare. Membership IS required for supporters club bus but you can buy it on the day (lasts a year) and its pretty cheap.

Timing - Trust bus aims to arrive early at away venue (or pub nearby) and comes straight back up the road whereas the Supporters club bus has a more leisurely pace and tries to arrive a little before kick-off and makes a stop (or two?) on the road back up.

see link in first post to Supporters Trust website. The travel club is detailed there.

It should also be noted - in the interests of fairness - that the Supporters Club also run a bus to games - details on our Supporters Club link in the main menu at the top of the page.

As a customer of neither bus, I think I can say with impunity that the main differences between the two options are as follows ....

Membership - optional for Trust bus but you will pay more as a fare. Membership IS required for supporters club bus but you can buy it on the day (lasts a year) and its pretty cheap.

Timing - Trust bus aims to arrive early at away venue (or pub nearby) and comes straight back up the road whereas the Supporters club bus has a more leisurely pace and tries to arrive a little before kick-off and makes a stop (or two?) on the road back up.

Thanks for your help Scotty.

Looks like the Supporters Club is for me.

Info just in from Dunfermline, I think that this sounds like a good option for pre match as it is at the ground.

We are opening our Gallery Suite Bar situated at East End Park, to both home and away supporters for pre match drinks (cash bar) which shall be opening from 12pm until the match. We wanted to make you aware of this and welcome all away supporters.

Also Scotty, Just noticed the membership form says renewal for 10/11.... Would I be alright to change it to 11/12 ??

We just publish the info the supporters club gives us. havent received updated forms yet. I am sure the old form will be ok, but dont know if the price changed or not. (hasnt changed in a while).

hopefully one of the supporters club reps who posts on here may see this thread and reply to you directly.

well there will be me and my son lol!!!

Think the best people to ask would be Dunfermline fc or ask the same question on a pars website.

Superglue an Abraham Lincoln beard on his face I'm sure he would look old enough then.

• Agree 1