Owain Tudur Jones signed

Libero

Following on from the rumours he has signed a one year deal with us

FULL ARTICLE on ictfc.co.uk

Along Came Jones!

Caley Thistle have agreed a one year contract with Welsh international midfielder Owain Tudur Jones with Norwich City manager Paul Lambert agreeing to cancel his registration.

The international transfer clearance paperwork on the transfer will hopefully be concluded in time for Jones to be included in the squad against Hibernian in our SPL first home game of the season on Saturday.

Edited by CaleyD
link added to article source

I'm optimistic about this signing. If Norwich were keen to pay ?250,000 for him, then he must have something, though apart from his name I know little about the guy. Certainly adds some robustness to the centre of the park, which is undoubtedly what is needed.

Just a reminder to users that articles being quoted from other sites/sources should indicate source and preferably a link to the original. You should also try and refrain from quoting articles in full. Thanks.

Just a reminder to users that articles being quoted from other sites/sources should indicate source and preferably a link to the original. You should also try and refrain from quoting articles in full. Thanks.

No problem, will remember to do so in the future.

incidentally i had a composed a new topic with official site link and quote however it would not let me post. I tried to post the new topic about 4 or 5 seperate times but it wouldnt let me, it kept on saying enter text before posting, or something similar. Eventually it let me post but by then i had rewritten the post and forgotten the link

I've still got that Tenpole Tudor single in my old vinyl collection. Perhaps I should pass it on to the stadium announcer so they can play the chorus whenever he scores a goal.

What do you think they'll do with the vinyl? :rotflmao:

It's all on tape these days. :twothumbsup:

post-2081-0-81621500-1311865744_thumb.gi

• Agree 1

I've still got that Tenpole Tudor single in my old vinyl collection. Perhaps I should pass it on to the stadium announcer so they can play the chorus whenever he scores a goal.

Better transfer it to CD these young guys down there won't know what to do with it!

Just had a look at his wiki page and obviously anything on there has to be taken with a large pinch of salt but the stats say that he scored 41 goals in 110 appearances for Swansea if that is true that is a bloody excellent return from midfield.

Have to say i was thoroughly impressed with his debut, looked very composed and has an oustanding eye for a pass. Once he familiarizes himself with the players and set up i think he'll be a very important player for us this season

• Agree 1