Ex ICT Players Score

Joonya

I see Newcastle Jets (great name - great kit!) play in an ICT-esque red and blue striped number. I always thought they played in gold.

I would've liked to have seen Sanchez stay another season myself.

Edit - Renegade's Xmas Fact - Newcastle Jets' real name is "Newcastle United Jets" for some reason and have Francis Jeffers playing for them.

Edited by Renegade

Championship

Barry Robson (Middlesbrough 1-0 Hull City)

SPL

Ian Black (Hearts 2-0 Motherwell)

3rd Division

Martin Bavidge (Peterhead 2-3 Montrose) Monday 26th Dec

Rory McAllister (Peterhead 1-0 Berwick Rangers) Tuesday 20th Dec

Highland League

Bobby Mann (Formartine Utd 2-1 Turriff Utd)

Dani Sanchez scored again for Wellington Phoenix today and was described by his coach as having the x factor that can decide tight matches. The report also said he was fast becoming a fans favourite. Just a pity that he didn't get another contract here.

• 2 weeks later...

Adam Rooney for B'ham ( v 9 men Millwall)

4 starts and 1 as sub in championship and has scored 3. If that was first 5 games of season we'd be saying thats one hell of a stat. I can see him starting to feature more between now and season end and scoring a few more as well.

McAllister (2) Peterhead 2 - 1 Queens Park

Rooney (2) Sheffield U 0 - 4 Birmingham

Is the Ryan Christie who plays for Fraserburgh the same who cam through our youth set-up? If so he also scored today

Isn't Ryan Christie, Charlies son? If it's the same one, I thought he was still in the youth set up for ICT?