Team fer Huns

I haven't seen enough of the team this season to properly pick a starting eleven but concur with IHE that surely TB and MM must have some sort of settled first eleven in mind. I would like to think that they do as surely training is based around such selections. However maybe they are performing better in training than on the pitch hence the changes.

Based on my limited viewing of the team this season (was in Paris at weekend and not watched Alba coverage of game yet) here goes:

Esson

Piermayr, Aldred, Hogg, G Shinnie

Jones

Hayes, Ross, Tansey, Doran

Foran

• Agree 1

Judging by the fact that IHE is back to his jocular self ,subnmitting admittedly sometimes very amusing funny pictures and now showing a degree of moderation and self control that is unusually impressive, I think it is time for the Pimple to go back to sleep knowing that everything is now HUN-kydory.

:rolleyes:

I think Alex has it spot on. Finally someone posted some sense! Hogg in the team?! Are you guys crazy. He made so many mistakes last week and not forgetting last season!

It is negative comments like this that turn me off this forum at times.

It puts me off too kind sir

Clearly the blame fer yesterday's defeat lies with Alex McLeod fer his insistence on predicating results on Saturday 13th and Georgios fer the early morning selection post which Terry may have read at breakfast and sub consciously changed his match selection.