Family Forum

Laurence

Hi

This is not because of the recent postings aimed at me - but because I feel that a forum that is read by children and to be politically incorrect also ladies

That too many personnal references to other posters are allowed.

Also the use of substitute manufactured swear words do no enhance the postings.

I feel this aspec should be addressed . If you want parents to allow youngsters to use this forum. Youngsters are the clubs forum. If I may suggest you bring in a two card warning system. A red card would mean a ban for a short time.. More drastic measures could be taken if a poster does not take the hint.

I really would not like my wife or daughter to read some of the bad tempered posts , that are current on this forum. I am a mind to write to the club secretary on this.

regards

Laurence

• Disagree 1

Each post on this forum has a "report" button against it, so that members can draw offensive or inappropriate content to the attention of the forum moderators. The moderating team will then consider, in private, what action, if any, should be taken, with regard to both the post and the poster.

I should draw your attention to the site rules :

2.4 - Members are asked to not act as back seat moderators. If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy document they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Moderators Team via the ?Report to Moderator? link.

It is also worth noting that Caleythistleonline.com is completely independent of the club, so your concerns about this site's content could not be resolved by writing to the club secretary. I'm sure he would, however, be delighted to hear your views on how the clubs fortunes could be improved by sacking the manager etc.