Highland Eventz

Joonya

Wasn't too sure where to put this, but as it involves a former ICT backroom staff member, i thought here was as good as any.

I've not long been in from work and caught up on my personal e-mails, and came across one from a company called Highland Eventz.

To my knowledge, Highland Eventz is run by [a former employee of ICT]. I've had no contact with the company and was wondering if anyone else has received contact also ...seems like too much of a coincidence.

/

Edited by Scotty
removed name of individual. if users received the email they will know who it was from

E-mail previously-mentioned former ICTFC employee to be removed from their mailing list. I started getting e-mails after an e-mail came out from the club that wasn't BCC'd. Very unhappy.

Edited by Top Six Next Year

E-mail previously-mentioned former ICTFC employee to be removed from their mailing list. I started getting e-mails after an e-mail came out from the club that wasn't BCC'd. Very unhappy.

I've had e-mails from them too, and you are right Top Six Next Year that it started just after the e-mail that wasn't bcc'd. Have asked Highland Eventz to unsubscribe me.

[i've had e-mails from them too, and you are right Top Six Next Year that it started just after the e-mail that wasn't bcc'd.

I was also on that non-bcc'd email, but have received nothing at all from them, so I wouldn't assume that was the source.