BRING IT ON

Butchers' contract has kicked off a control battle which may decide the ultimate fate of ICT. And yes I may be being used as a go between and an agitator here but the next few months and the pre transfer window are going to be fascinating - albeit more off the field.

Think about it is Butcher 1-0 to Sutherland or 1-0 to Savage ??

:cry:

Instead of using smilies why dont you just answer the question with a straight answer ?

Feck me I got ya 7 green feckin dots. :nanananana:

The reason is that I have responded in a smiley is becos I have clearly provided reasons - albeit surreptitiously (which goes over the head of some of the less intellectual posters on here - this thread provides such evidence)numerous times in the past - some that have got me in to bovver - which is part and parcel of the secretiveness of the on going situation. Why do you think that this was put in rumours in the first place ?

Lets just say that in regard to what is wrong with the club at the moment I was referring to our financial situation which is worsening by the day - and then consider what is happening with the Muirfield Mills Consortium offer - why has that not been seized on and why does there have to be bargaining about votes etc. ?

However the next round of the Tulloch v Orion saga is just around the corner so all will be revealed via the official sources - and once again I will be proved rite. It is a power thing between two contestants who dont want to be "beat" by each other.

What are the differences between the 2 ?

Orion has more financial sway but Tullochs wants to keep control but is struggling to keep the books out of the red.

Well, 250 thousand pounds will always help but ---only as a bandaid if the source of the diminishing financial situation is not changed.

Trends as evidenced here are anathema (that's bad news) to a banker.

The club needs to aggressively get more rear-ends in seats -and if this means reducing prices I really can't see an alternative since, at the moment at least , this is not a winning team.

Pray and hope there is a turn around fromn now on. :doh: