Bucs

Laurence

Big Match tonight at Wembley

My money is on the Bucs

How long before they get a game in Glasgow

The NFL are talking about playing in Continetal Europe with more matches next season

*** Not sure if - other football topic - is only for association Football, if I am posting in the wrong place many apologies **

Football? In my book it doesn't even count as sport.

I wonder if the scores of millions ( a lot in the UK and many in the sport ground in Inveness, who have a team ), of fans may find that statement very confrontational

The American football sport is very technical and very difficult to play.

it is a mans' game there is very little complaining, officials are rarely challenged - Players behave themselves - and keep their dignity. Something Association footballers (soccer players that is) - would do well to emulate.

<br />Football???In my book it doesn't even count as sport.<br />
<br /><br /><br />
<br />
<br />Football???In my book it doesn't even count as sport.<br />
<br /><br /><br />I wonder if the scores of millions ( a lot in the UK and many in the sport ground in Inveness, who have a team ), of fans may find that statement very confrontational<br />The American football sport is very technical and very difficult to play. <br /><br />it is a mans' game there is very little complaining, officials are rarely challenged - Players behave themselves - and keep their dignity. Something Association footballers (soccer players that is) - would do well to emulate.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

What DoofersDad said.

The American football sport is very technical and very difficult to play.

it is a mans' game

It might be a bit easier to play if they would run forwards instead of backwards and take off these crash helmets and wire netting suits with the BIIIIIG Kenny Everett "Bomb the B*st*rds" shoulders. Might make it into more of a man's game too. :biggrin:

But on the other hand if the poor souls got a wee injury, the American litigation culture would ensure that swarms of ambulance chasing lawyers descended on the game.

I also suppose the big suits also keep them warm while they wait for those dozens of commercial breaks which continually interrupt the matches.

Edited by Charles Bannerman

• 2 months later...