Looking for ideas for a band for our wedding

MrCaleyjag

Caleyjag and I have recently set a date for our wedding and have been looking to get the bigger things booked up well in advance however the one thing that we are struggling with and are looking for some ideas on are a band, we are looking for a good ceilidh band that would play in Aberdeen and are open to suggestions for bands that people may know and want to shamelessly plug lol. Hopefully we'll be able to either get a hold of cds or videos online and go from there but to be honest we really don't know where to start.

Anyone got any ideas of where we could start looking or do you know anyone who is part of a ceilidh band or even got any suggestions of your own for specific bands, all ideas and help are welcome.

• 1 month later...

Big staggies though.

They played at my friends wedding last year.....

They were actually really good!

I was also at a wedding last year where they had a disco and "The Bang On Boogie Band" - a one man band who quite often plays around Inverness town centre.... That was different...

• 2 weeks later...