Cox to Swindon

Tree

He's had a great spell here. If he hadnt been injured at the start of the season he would probably still be in the team. If he does go then good luck to him.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2012/01/26/transfer-talk-january-26-2012-celtic-miss-out-on-jones-rangers-in-for-uche-rae-of-hope-for-dons-86908-23721073/

Above is the link to the Daily Record's tranfer news.

It reports a £25,000 fee, which when you look at it on the whole I think would be a good bit of business for all concerned.

Imrie left us for £35,000 and, despite what some may say about his attitude and arrogance, was IMO a better player.

25K seems cheap - sky sports news update was wrongly quoting 250K for a while....

Todays Press and Journal suggesting the agreed fee is closer to £50k, all down to terms and whether Lee wants to move down

I would like to see him stay, greatly improved player

25K seems cheap - sky sports news update was wrongly quoting 250K for a while....

Todays Press and Journal suggesting the agreed fee is closer to £50k, all down to terms and whether Lee wants to move down

Given the fact we have alot of midfielders anyway and the fact Lee is getting a move fairly close to home i'd say it's a good deal all round. 50k is not a bad deal for a player with only 6 months remaining on his contract.

• Agree 1

Given the fact we have alot of midfielders anyway and the fact Lee is getting a move fairly close to home i'd say it's a good deal all round. 50k is not a bad deal for a player with only 6 months remaining on his contract.

Presently the only fit central midfielders we have are Foran,Ross,Tansey and Cox. If Cox were to leave then it wouldnt leave us with much options given that OTJ is still out and Morrison doesnt appear to be in the managers thoughts

If Lee has his heart set on moving back down South then id certainly take £50k but from a purely footballing perspective i'd like to see Cox stay and sign another deal and continue to improve

Presently the only fit central midfielders we have are Foran,Ross,Tansey and Cox. If Cox were to leave then it wouldnt leave us with much options given that OTJ is still out and Morrison doesnt appear to be in the managers thoughts

If Lee has his heart set on moving back down South then id certainly take £50k but from a purely footballing perspective i'd like to see Cox stay and sign another deal and continue to improve

In all honesty i would like him to stay as well. He is still only 22 and imo not quite the finished article.

Cox has only started 4 league games this season and is injured once more. Hasn't added much to our options anyway

• Agree 1