They are top of the League below.

CELTIC1CALEY3

I'd rather see St Mirren go down - Paisley is a tragic away day experience. Pity we're going to lose one of the east coast teams. Especially Dunfermline - the bridies = nom.

Isn't that biased since you have a bet on the Buddies going down? Are you saying that you don't enjoy your trips to the Alamo? :lol:

This thread title is starting to bug me every time I log on. They're top of the league.... but we're still above them!

I'll fix it for you

That's much better! :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...

With results today it throws up an interesting situation.

If Dundee fail to win their midweek game, the title is won without the champions playing, going on to celebrate that title with an away game at Ayr United. Sound familiar ?

Edited by Rasczak

If Dundee fail to win their midweek game, the title is won without the champions playing, going on to celebrate that title with an away game at Ayr United. Sound familiar ?

Exactly what I was thinking Rasczack. ICT won the 2010 title because Dundee failed to produce the goods on a midweek night that ICT weren't playing. As it happens the ICT players had arranged a wee night out in the Chieftain anyway... and it turned into a somewhat bigger night!

Edited by Charles Bannerman

Exactly what I was thinking Rasczack. ICT won the 2010 title because Dundee failed to produce the goods on a midweek night that ICT weren't playing. As it happens the ICT players had arranged a wee night out in the Chieftain anyway... and it turned into a somewhat bigger night!

So do you know where the Ross County guys are tonight ?