• Create Account
  • twitter
  • facebook

WELCOME GUEST

Hi there Guest .... Welcome to CaleyThistleOnline (CTO), the #1 online resource for Inverness Caledonian Thistle fans since 1994. We Highlanders are known for our hospitality so please enjoy your visit and feel free to have a look around. We hope you like what you see and that you decide to return soon and maybe even take part in our discussions.

As a guest, you are permitted to browse the main areas of our site without registration, and to read the topics our members are discussing in the main forums ... but some features are disabled. if you feel the urge to respond or you want search or messaging capabilities we do require you to register.

You can do this manually or you can use a pre-existing Facebook, Twitter or Google account to kick start the process. Registration is free and easy and you can start your registration by clicking the green "create account" box up there on the right.

Photo
- - - - -

Dundee Utd - Non Travel Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 CaleyD

CaleyD

Global Superstar

• +07: Player Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,061 posts
  • Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/CaleyDon
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/CaleyD

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:29 PM

Back By Popular Demand

The ICT (NON) Travel Club

Users of the Travel Club bus and those who attended the evening last time around have indicated a desire for us to, once again, take the game to the Fans and provide a get together for those unable to travel for the Dundee Utd fixture on Monday 5th March.

Match Kick Off is at 7:45pm, but you are welcome to come along earlier to secure your seat and have a few drinks pre-match.

In order to do this we will be hosting a night at the ICT Social Club where fans can come along and watch the game together.

As before....No "you must sit" rules will be in operation and you can even enjoy a drink while taking in the game.

And yes, we will be doing FREE PIES again

Open to everyone. No Age Restrictions. No charge for entry.

No need to book or get tickets. Just turn up on the night.

So as nobody misses out on a qualifying trip for the Travel Club Italy Trip Draw then anyone who already has a qualifying trip who attends will be credited with 1 additional qualifying trip (make sure to add your name to the register on the night).

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON THE ITALY TRIP DRAW

For those looking to travel to the game, see HERE for the Travel Thread

#2 old caley girl

old caley girl

First Team Regular

• 05: Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,933 posts
  • Interests:supporting the mighty ICT,

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:25 PM

looking forward to it! Going on a monday night is unrealistic for my family due to school and work so this is a good alternative. Craic was good last time and Im sure this time will be the same.

#3 L_G

L_G

First Team Regular

• 08: Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:18 PM

Looking forward to this game tonight. I'm working until 5.30pm, so attending the game isn't an option. I applaud all those who are on their way to Dundee, but if you are not one of the lucky ones, remember you can just turn up at the Social Club tonight. All welcome and it's FREE!!!!!!!!!

See you there, anytime from 7pm

#4 Joonya

Joonya

First Team Regular

• +07: Player Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,045 posts
  • Interests:www.highlandmarch.co.uk

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:15 PM

Great thing about this event is, if you're like me and don't tend to know what you're doing until moments before a game, you can just turn up and not worry about pre-booking.

In fact, sod it, I'll make the trip to the social and take the wifey and kids too. (But they better no annoy me whilst the games on :lol: )

Edited by Gringo_Jnr, 05 March 2012 - 06:16 PM.

#5 Yngwie

Yngwie

World Class Player

• 08: Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,644 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:14 AM

I applaud all those who are on their way to Dundee, but if you are not one of the lucky ones

:doh: