Dundee Utd - Non Travel Thread

CaleyD

Back By Popular Demand

The ICT (NON) Travel Club

Users of the Travel Club bus and those who attended the evening last time around have indicated a desire for us to, once again, take the game to the Fans and provide a get together for those unable to travel for the Dundee Utd fixture on Monday 5th March.

Match Kick Off is at 7:45pm, but you are welcome to come along earlier to secure your seat and have a few drinks pre-match.

In order to do this we will be hosting a night at the ICT Social Club where fans can come along and watch the game together.

As before....No "you must sit" rules will be in operation and you can even enjoy a drink while taking in the game.

And yes, we will be doing FREE PIES again

Open to everyone. No Age Restrictions. No charge for entry.

No need to book or get tickets. Just turn up on the night.

So as nobody misses out on a qualifying trip for the

Travel Club Italy Trip Draw then anyone who already has a qualifying trip who attends will be credited with 1 additional qualifying trip (make sure to add your name to the register on the night).

For those looking to travel to the game, see

for the Travel Thread

• Agree 2

Looking forward to this game tonight. I'm working until 5.30pm, so attending the game isn't an option. I applaud all those who are on their way to Dundee, but if you are not one of the lucky ones, remember you can just turn up at the Social Club tonight. All welcome and it's FREE!!!!!!!!!

See you there, anytime from 7pm

Great thing about this event is, if you're like me and don't tend to know what you're doing until moments before a game, you can just turn up and not worry about pre-booking.

In fact, sod it, I'll make the trip to the social and take the wifey and kids too. (But they better no annoy me whilst the games on :lol: )

Edited by Gringo_Jnr