whats happening with Johnny Hayes?

incafc

• 2 weeks later...

He's talking to Imrie on Twitter with the hash tag #futureteammates being used a few times. Imrie also asked if any contact has been made to which Jonny replied he would phone him tomorrow! Surely not St. Mirren?

Hayes is a bit of a WUM on twitter. Very possible that he is using that hash tag for people to speculate and chat about him. Of course, it could be genuine. Either way, it is very naive for him to be saying this for all to see. I'm sure Terry would not be happy with it if he saw it.

Wouldn't rule Hibs out. Dublin connection and possible European football. To be honest, could be as good as it gets for JH despite the view held on here by many that he is Lionel Messi's long lost twin brother!

Seem a more likely destination than Tannadice as they have already signed Gardyne. And, remember, despite where they may finish in the league, Hibs are a wealthy club who can pay decent money.

Guest Mahonio

According to ICT section of football-rumours.co.uk, he is close to "agreeing a pre-contract with Watford" but to be honest, i am not going to believe whats written on that site :ohmy:.

Lets be realistic here, he's off in the summer.

What we do not need is a protracted is he staying/is he going scenario like last year with Rooney which ended up with us getting Tade/Mackay.

Only good thing is that Doran should be fit again and ready to provide us with a decent winger.

• Agree 2

According to ICT section of football-rumours.co.uk, he is close to "agreeing a pre-contract with Watford" but to be honest, i am not going to believe whats written on that site :ohmy:.

No chance we are getting Michael gardyne, Richard Britain and grant Munro from county in a swap deal for Hayes

You heard it here 2nd

• Agree 1

I heard last night that apparently Hayes has not been offered a new contract yet, only caught part of a conversation so I could have misunderstood. Pls feel free to correct me if I'm wrong! Lol