Snooker, Hendry rolls back the years

tm4tj

Brilliant 147 from Stephen Hendry as he opens up an 8-1 lead over Stuart Bingham

breaks of 100, 89, 78, 61, 147, 75 and 65. Not bad for someone who has been written off by many.

Would live to see Hendry win the title again.

I was only really intrested in Snook when hendry was the main man. Since he began to slide, i lost interest. Snooker is like footie to me, it seemed so much better in days gone by than it is now. I too would love to see Hendry win the world champs again

Yes, I've been sorry to watch Hendry slide down the rankings in recent years. He is still excellent 'in the balls' and his positional play is second to none.

I see he is drawn against Higgins in round 2. Can't see many folk outside his immediate family rooting for Higgins in this one. I hope Hendry wins 10-0. Mind you, I want all Higgins opponents to thrash him as I firmly believe he should have been banned from the game a couple of years ago. He was a complete disgrace to the game.