season ticket prices............FROZEN!

lukemackay

saying ticket prices frozen is misleading for me.

i buy 4, two adults and 2 under 12. last year i got both under 12 free only paid for adults, this year paid extra for 2 adults and 30 quid for 1st under 12, 2nd under 12 free.

this year have to pay for 2 adults and 30 quid for each under 12.

540 quid if i get the early bird price.

time footie clubs realise there is a recession and people cant magic up that sort of cash in 3 weeks, if in fact they can at all

at moment looks like me and 1 under 12 as wife no longer interested along with other under 12.

would be a fool to splash out cash on season tickets without finding out who is going and who is coming in first.

i know we are aldi/lidl shoppers and we did well to remain in the league again, but apart from 1-0 over hearts the product on the park at home this year was mince

more likely will not renew any and only attend the derbies im afraid.

ps i could not give my tickets away last few weeks for sj, hibs, and dunferm to family, work mates.

got comps for aberdeen game that grandson got from caley hot shots. managed to get a mate at work to take them who used to be a season ticket holder for years. reply next day " thanks for the tickets but please dont ever offer me any again"

says it all when people dont even want to go for free !!!!!!!!

I think the club realise that some families don't have as much to spend....hence the frozen prices and very, very attractively priced family ticket offering for the uncovered main stand.

£220 (£200 on early bird) for 1 adults and 2 kids is an absolute bargain and I'd be surprised if any other club is offering anything that comes close to matching that.

saying ticket prices frozen is misleading for me.

i buy 4, two adults and 2 under 12. last year i got both under 12 free only paid for adults, this year paid extra for 2 adults and 30 quid for 1st under 12, 2nd under 12 free.

this year have to pay for 2 adults and 30 quid for each under 12.

540 quid if i get the early bird price.

time footie clubs realise there is a recession and people cant magic up that sort of cash in 3 weeks, if in fact they can at all

at moment looks like me and 1 under 12 as wife no longer interested along with other under 12.

would be a fool to splash out cash on season tickets without finding out who is going and who is coming in first.

i know we are aldi/lidl shoppers and we did well to remain in the league again, but apart from 1-0 over hearts the product on the park at home this year was mince

more likely will not renew any and only attend the derbies im afraid.

ps i could not give my tickets away last few weeks for sj, hibs, and dunferm to family, work mates.

got comps for aberdeen game that grandson got from caley hot shots. managed to get a mate at work to take them who used to be a season ticket holder for years. reply next day " thanks for the tickets but please dont ever offer me any again"

says it all when people dont even want to go for free !!!!!!!!

Agree it's false to say that prices are frozen. Will cost me an extra £30 to renew due to the removal of the 'second under-12 free' ticket !

Yes I see they've introduced a family ticket for the uncovered main stand but tbh I think if we were to sit there in the wind and rain the kids would never want to go back again !!

County prices if anyone is interested. I imagine the cheapest in the SPL next season.

ICT Equivalents

East / West Stand Main Stand

£360 - Adult £370

£210 - Over 65's / Student / Under 18's £300..........age 16-25 £260

£80 - Under 16's £150

£0 - Under 12's (when purchased with a full adult ticket - applies to 1st child only) N/A

Jailend (South) Stand North Stand

£300 - Adult £320

£165 - Over 65's / Student / Under 18's £190......16 - 25 £180

£80 - Under 16's £90

£0 - Under 12's (when purchased with a full adult ticket - applies to 1st child only) N/A

In addition ICT offer £200 for one adult and 2 U-12s in uncovered section. Also prices for Family section.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

Let them have their fun, the novelty will wear thin soon and the bitching will start.

There's a similar thread on OTB. Worth a wee read. They seem to think they won't get enough tickets for CP and Ibrox! :lol:

Oh dear did the not expect spl prices when playing in the spl. I tell you what if they have 2000 folk going to Ibrox I will run naked round the TCS! Wait till they see away prices at some grounds as well especially CP.

Bitching already started DA in press and journal today stating his budget will be the lowest in the spl mnext season for certain.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ive had a STD for a number of years, its getting cut off at the end of May. I will most likely get a STD next year too.

If other fans dont get it seen to by the end of May, how long is it before they lose their seating area?

If the season ticket discount is valid till the end of May, how long do fans get till their seats go up for general sale

Edited by 12th Man

There's a similar thread on OTB. Worth a wee read. They seem to think they won't get enough tickets for CP and Ibrox! :lol:

It'll be a chance for them to see their big team in action.

• Agree 1

Last home game of the season for County and about 4100 turned up,(when we 1st went up Im not even sure if any St Johnstone fans could fit in our away end) their very last game of the season was against QOS and the hosts had 1200 fans in attendance, Qos actually had 200 more fans at their previous home game against Livvy. I think theyll be pretty safe to get a seat,

How do I renew online? Sure it's easy enough but the old grey matter is not registering tonight, just can't seem to find the right p[age as I won't manage into the stadium before the early bird deadline?

thanks in anticipation for any help

How do I renew online? Sure it's easy enough but the old grey matter is not registering tonight, just can't seem to find the right p[age as I won't manage into the stadium before the early bird deadline?

type in eticketing.co.uk and select SPL then ICT, I havent provided a link seeing as a payment card is involved. Nothing in life is free so I would imagine it would save the club money if you either turned up at the Stadium or just phoned them up and paid for it over the phone. I have tried the MFR link on the HN article in the opening post but cant find anything for ICT

You can renew online or buy new seats, if you want to change seats you need to contact the club direct.

Edited by 12th Man
  • Agree 1

type in eticketing.co.uk and select SPL then ICT, I havent provided a link seeing as a payment card is involved. Nothing in life is free so I would imagine it would save the club money if you either turned up at the Stadium or just phoned them up and paid for it over the phone. I have tried the MFR link on the HN article in the opening post but cant find anything for ICT

You can renew online or buy new seats, if you want to change seats you need to contact the club direct.

Thanks, Have tried that and it says season tickets on sale soon, ICTfc club site states available to buy online but seems pretty well impossible which seems pretty poor in this day and age as most other clubs seem available, even the renewal letter stating to try mfr.co.uk and quote reference number doesn't seem to work :furtive:

Thanks, Have tried that and it says season tickets on sale soon, ICTfc club site states available to buy online but seems pretty well impossible which seems pretty poor in this day and age as most other clubs seem available, even the renewal letter stating to try mfr.co.uk and quote reference number doesn't seem to work :furtive:

I just went to the stadium, so canne help you. You would think it would be as easy as possible to help folk, but hey ho. You'd be best just phoning them bud.

• Agree 1

I just went to the stadium, so canne help you. You would think it would be as easy as possible to help folk, but hey ho. You'd be best just phoning them bud.

looks like its the only option cheers, will sort it before next week to get early bird discount

• Agree 1

Thats strange with the eticketing, I had a look and the site seems ok and it lets me pick a seat, haven't gone the whole hog and bought one just to test it.

If you can read braille and providing no one has bought any more seats, the seats available in one of the lower main stands reads out Europe, maybe its a sign.

So Im assuming Les Kidger has got the final countdown organized.