Joel Byrom

Jeepsaw

Has Byrom actually signed for us or has there been a misunderstanding?

The Stevenage website announced the signing of Tansey, and in the same article says that Byrom is leaving, moving back north. I fear that someone has misinterpreted that as moving to ICT as a swap deal, especially when I see Sky Sports say "as part of the deal". Eh? There is no deal, both players are out of contract! The story then spreads onto various other websites using the same terminology.

Let's wait for official confirmation.

Has Byrom actually signed for us or has there been a misunderstanding?

The Stevenage website announced the signing of Tansey, and in the same article says that Byrom is leaving, moving back north. I fear that someone has misinterpreted that as moving to ICT as a swap deal, especially when I see Sky Sports say "as part of the deal". Eh? There is no deal, both players are out of contract! The story then spreads onto various other websites using the same terminology.

Let's wait for official confirmation.

Boring couple of weeks so lazy journalism. Happens every pre-season. 2+2 = any number you want except 4

Edited by Alex MacLeod

If you read what the Stevenage website actually says, it says that Tansey has moved back south (ie - south of the border to England). It then says Byrom is moving in the "opposite direction" (ie - north not south) and will "return to the north" (he's previously played for Blackburn, Southport and Accrington Stanley, all of whom are in the north of England!). If he's going anywhere, it looks like he'll be looking for a club in that region and not coming here I'm afraid.

Edited by Renegade

Alreet ladies! Just joined to see what you lads know of the situation with Byrom? Im a Preston Nob Ender and we have been trying to get him since close of season, if you get him fair play as he is a great player.

Alreet ladies! Just joined to see what you lads know of the situation with Byrom? Im a Preston Nob Ender and we have been trying to get him since close of season, if you get him fair play as he is a great player.

Why the feck would a good player go to a club in decline such as the Fulwood Feckers - especially as there is a bigger team just down the road in Blackpool.

I was referring to Fleetwood Town :wink: Apologies as I was informed that the ball ended up in Fulwood after nob End shots at goal.

What the feck is happening with Byrom anyway ? In all seriousness I would have thought that he would have chosen PNE if given the option as it is a wee sleeping giant and must be promotion challengers next season ?

I was referring to Fleetwood Town :wink: Apologies as I was informed that the ball ended up in Fulwood after nob End shots at goal.

What the feck is happening with Byrom anyway ? In all seriousness I would have thought that he would have chosen PNE if given the option as it is a wee sleeping giant and must be promotion challengers next season ?

I like you, maybe I can take you out for dinner one night?

I think Byrom is hangin round for the best offer, apparently Fleetwood are in for him and due to their chairman (whos feckin loves splashing the cash) they can offer bigger wages than us.