Ross County V ICT (fan match) Matchday Thread

Joonya

The players are making their way towards Toryglen Leisure Centre in Glasgow for tonights fans charity match.

A few squad changes, not least to one of the organisers (CapitalCaley) who decided to iron his foot this morning!

Kick Off is 8:15pm. If anyone wants to make it along, it's a 3 pound entry fee.

Hopefully someone spectating can update with match facts.

I'll be there with my ironed foot! :wink:

Spent 3 hours in A+E this morning after dropping the hot iron this morning with no shoes or socks on! Nice little pattern on the top of my foot now!

We have had a last minute request from a couple of Caley Thistle fans so my place has been taken.

Looking forward to watching the game!!!

Edited by CapitalCaley

Well done everyone involved. It was a fast passing game. From the sidelines it was very entertaining. I thought our lads were better in the first half but County were better in the second half. We should have had a penalty in the first half (hand ball). I reviewed the video footage and can confirm this. :lol:

A wonder goal from danielboni gave us the equaliser just before the end of the game. County had been doing training sessions together and were well prepped for the game. A lot of our team met for the first time today. I think County had assmebled their team and advertised it to us after assembling, so to take it to penalties was feckin fantastic.

Well done Mike Noble for getting the guys ready before the match. Thanks to old caley girl for taking care of the kits for us after the game. Thanks to the club for supplying the strips.

I would help with the kits but not wanting to do any ironing for a wee while :wink:

There was a reasonably good crowd actually so i'm sure quite a lot was raised for the charity. :clapping:

Edited by CapitalCaley

What a great match to be involved in!

Played in the true spirit of the game. Both sets of fans did their clubs proud.

Just 1 yellow card in the game (although there probably could have been more).

A draw was probably a fair result over the 90, but there had to be a winner. Straight to penalties it was. County winning 5-4.

I'll extend my thanks to all that turned up, the club for the loan of our kits, Mike Noble for agreeing to be our manager and OCG for taking care of the kits.

We'll win the trophy next year!

think there was 3 bookings in the end. i know i got for the 1st one and then a gypsy got one for hacking down ross then that gypsey got halfed in the middle of the park.

This is the kind of quote that I would like to see in the Sunday papers, accredited to Richie Foran on Sunday October 7th 2012.

• Agree 1

think there was 3 bookings in the end. i know i got for the 1st one and then a gypsy got one for hacking down ross then that gypsey got halfed in the middle of the park.

This is the kind of quote that I would like to see in the Sunday papers, accredited to Richie Foran on Sunday October 7th 2012.

Aye but replace bookings with red cards and replace '3' with match abandoned. :lol: :lol: :lol: Now that would bring a new entertainment factor!