NAPS 'Prize' Competition - 2012-13 season

Gringo

I'm up for running this little competition again this season and, as defending champion, have everything to lose :lol:

I also propose that where we have a situation of having lots of mid-week fixtures after postponements etc we should run the contest.

I know some of you only check in to this competition towards to end of the week and don't want anyone to be deducted 10 points if they didn't know the competition was being run.

So, take this as a heads up and check the Betting Forum when there are mid-week fixtures about.

So, who's up the battle of wits again?

I was thinking about restricting you all on how many times you can 'bet' on Rangers :lol:

Same rules apply, which were like this:-

No changes from last season but posted again here to refresh the old grey matter.

- Everybody starts with 200 points

- Everybody must select one team to place their 10 point wager on from the SFL each week using the posted coupon, with all bets being settled as they would be in the bookies (ie. lose -10 points win +whatever your profit would've been)

- All bets must be posted before the advertised k.o time.

- Failure to pick a team would result in a loss of 10 points. However you may pick your side before the odds are posted if you know in advance you wont be able to get on the website.

- During the winter, postponed selections would result in a return of your 10 point stake, however you are allowed to change your selection as long as you do so pre the deadline.

- In the event of there being less than 6 games going ahead in a single round of games, all bets would be void and points refunded.

17/08/12 We have been offered a prize for this years competition by the Club.

The winner of the 2012/13 NAPS Competition will receive TWO Boardroom Hospitality tickets:-

"....it would be good to offer our own fans the chance to be entertained in our Board Room...It may add a bit of spice to the competition also, not that I am sure that is required as there are also the bragging rights which will no doubt be priceless on their own...The day out would be our last home game (may be difficult if won by the Marchers but we could sort that nearer the time) 2 for the Board Room with food (soup sandwiches etc.) and drinks plus 2 seats in the Directors area"

Edited by Gringo

We have been offered a prize for this years competition by the Club.

The winner of the 2012/13 NAPS Competition will receive TWO Boardroom Hospitality tickets:-

"....it would be good to offer our own fans the chance to be entertained in our Board Room...It may add a bit of spice to the competition also, not that I am sure that is required as there are also the bragging rights which will no doubt be priceless on their own...The day out would be our last home game (may be difficult if won by the Marchers but we could sort that nearer the time) 2 for the Board Room with food (soup sandwiches etc.) and drinks plus 2 seats in the Directors area"