Sign in to follow this  
HumbersideDude

Free Tickets for Ascot races

HumbersideDude    232

If anyone from south east England or anywhere else, wants 2 free Premier Tickets, Worth over £25 each, to Ascot races on Saturday 28th July let me know ASAP. I won them in a competition, but cannot get down now on Saturday.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Our picks

• Inverness' disjointed side slumped to a 0-2 defeat at the hands of Championship contenders Falkirk who did all their hard work in the first half and coasted in from there, the hosts unable to fashion out any clear chances over the entire game.
      • 0 replies
    • Its time for Player Sponsorship for the 2017/2018 season. 

main sponsorship likely to be the same as last year which was LIAM POLWORTH Home Top. If we reach additional milestones we will look to add sponsorship for other players for 'lesser' items.:

• 19 replies
    • If you fancy a shot at writing Previews and Reports for the new Championship season, drop me a PM or put your name down here and I will add you to the editorial team for what could be a promising season ahead in our quest to return to the Premiership. 
      • 9 replies
    • Inverness Caledonian Thistle Supporters Travel Club Thread. Details and info about buses.
      • 23 replies