Away Day - Ticket and Travel Info

CaleyD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sotonict - I am the current supporters bus convener, and happy to assist an ICT fan, so of course you can have a lift in our bus from Dundee to Broxden tonight. However, please start a singsong as soon as the bus leaves Dundee - our passengers need a leader in singing! Deal?

please start a singsong as soon as the bus leaves Dundee

Gangnam Style? :lol:

I'll be driving back to Perth after the game and can offer SotonICT a door to door service, with no singing or horse related actions, if that is preferable.

ICT Travel Club now have two buses going to the game. A few spaces still available on the 2nd bus, but please phone asap to book a seat and then get your tickets for the game from the Stadium.

If you can't pay at the gate I'm scunnered then.

If you phone the stadium pronto, you can buy tickets for the game. I have already collected tickets for folk in the south - all they have to do is find the supporters bus when we arrive at Ibrox and I will then hand over their tickets.

If you can't pay at the gate I'm scunnered then.

If you phone the stadium pronto, you can buy tickets for the game. I have already collected tickets for folk in the south - all they have to do is find the supporters bus when we arrive at Ibrox and I will then hand over their tickets.

After all the traffic jams on the way to Ibrox and umpteen phone calls during the last few miles of "where are you, where will we meet etc", I am delighted that I was able to hand over all the over a dozen ticket envelopes to our fans in the South. I am sure you were all happy you got tickets and watched a great game. Hope to see you all again soon.