Thomas Piermayr

Yngwie

• 1 month later...

Playing now, but the team has dropped to bottom after losing 0-1 at home to Innsbruck who were bottom before. He played as one of two holding midfielders and had most attempts on goal of his team, according to Austrian site laola1.at. In his first match for Wiener Neustadt he was sent off for two yellows after just 23 minutes, resulting in a 6-0 hammering by newly promoted Wolfsberg. Since then he picked up two more yellows in 1 win, 2 draws and 2 defeats including last night.

Edited by Rainbow

• 6 months later...

Missed out the last 3 matches but his club grasped safety on the last match day with a 3-0 away to Sturm Graz. In his last appearance, another 0-6, this time against Red Bull Salzburg, he was substituted after 53 minutes. I don't know whether it was due to injury, however.

What career Rival? He has the same problem as most young Austrian players which is that they overestimate themselves. Before he came to ICT he wasn't good enough for a side that got relegated from the Austrian Bundesliga which has no better standard than the SPL and teams with average crowds of 1600. This number is only because of the 6,000 away fans when one of the Vienna teams visits, in other matches they have 1100 or so. Those Austrian players who make the breakthrough move to a German club at the age of 14 (Alaba) or are born in Germany with an Austrian father (Harnik).

• 1 month later...

Signed at Lillestrom till the end of the year.

Might anyone explain the joke behind Weiner? I only know one Mr. Weiner, and that is the worst ref in the German Bundesliga.

The first time I heard the expression was in the film, 'There's Something About Mary' - "Have you seen my weiner?"!!! It's an American term for the male organ. Sorry to lower the tone...

Signed at Lillestrom till the end of the year.

Might anyone explain the joke behind Weiner? I only know one Mr. Weiner, and that is the worst ref in the German Bundesliga.

The first time I heard the expression was in the film, 'There's Something About Mary' - "Have you seen my weiner?"!!! It's an American term for the male organ. Sorry to lower the tone...

i was making fun of the german referee...

You naughty boys. Scarlet is blushing but you will never be ABLE TO TELL SINCE HE'S RED ALL OVER ANYWAY hA hA!

It's also an American and Canadian term for a hot dog --or the meaty content, anyway.  You know a sausage inside a hot dog bun with loads of mustard and all the fillings. :laugh:

Do I need to send you a PM Rainbow or ....er....do you now get the joke, like?