ICT finances

staggy4life

Not having a dig here, just intrigued at the financial state of your club.

Is there major money troubles this season? Tullochs up shiiit creek? Will it just be a one-off season as our honeymoon period will eventually go away?

On OTB a lot are laughing as your hospitality has been cancelled this weekend v Aberdeen after only selling 1 table plus that the club has banned milk for the players as it's too expensive!

Obviously like to see County do better on the pitch but I hope ICT are not on the decline too much financially as both need a strong County/Caley.

Edited by staggy4life

Ross County are riding high, on their best run of form in their history. They are unbeaten in 40 odd league matches, are in the top half of the SPL and, most likely, have the best side in their history.

What are their fans talking about on their forum? How many tables ICT have sold for hospitality for a game not involving Ross County.

Dear oh dear.

• Agree 12

Not having a dig here, just intrigued at the financial state of your club.

Is there major money troubles this season? Tullochs up shiiit creek? Will it just be a one-off season as our honeymoon period will eventually go away?

On OTB a lot are laughing as your hospitality has been cancelled this weekend v Aberdeen after only selling 1 table plus that the club has banned milk for the players as it's too expensive!

Obviously like to see County do better on the pitch but I hope ICT are not on the decline too much financially as both need a strong County/Caley.

go an clean yer caravan it stinks

No problem this should allow us to buy a few cases of low-fat UHT to tide us over.... :whistle:

2500601678_93463affe6.jpg

FULL LIST OF UEFA EURO 2012 PAYMENTS TO SCOTTISH CLUBS

Aberdeen €14,675 (£11,707)

Celtic €568,226 (£453,325)

Dundee United €33,543 (£26,760)

Rangers €339,623 (£270,948)

Heart of Midlothian €76,520 (£61,046)

Inverness Caledonian Thistle €20,964 (£16,724)

Kilmarnock €33,543 (£26,760)

Motherwell €20,964 (£16,724)

Ross County €20,964 (£16,724)

St Johnstone €8,386 (£6,690)

ICT are doing better than most and whilst I am worried, that has as much to do with the financial state of the game as opposed to the financial state of ICT (or any other individual club).

Enjoy the honeymoon period at C*unty...we had one of them too, but it doesn't last and when the reality of just how much it costs to subsidise an SPL hit home with your sugar daddy then reality will hit home.

Yeah, you can sit and gloat, as we have done in the past....but it might be wiser to take a lesson from our past and ensure that whilst you are living it up on the good (financial) times that things are put in place to prevent you landing on your face when that starts to disappear.

Just for the record....Tullochs finances are not, and have not been for a long time, tied to the finances of ICT in any way, shape or form. If C*unty fans are only picking up on that now, then you're living further in the past than I thought.

• Agree 4

I think that you are all being rather rude to the country bumpkin as my gut feeling is that his concern is genuine and he may well have been alerting many of us to the worrying dilemna of unsold hospitality tickets which is evidently a financial worry for ourselves and the even more concerning news that our financial position has worsened that we are unable to provide free school milk to the players and staff. It could also however be a marketing ploy from a milk farm in Ross-shire.

If we are honest most of us are envious of Tinkerville Town and, their fairy godmother Robbing Roy and the influences of the Addams family. The most annoying thing of all is that it is akin to watching an ICT 2nd X1. Financial constraints and financial management are phrases not yet experienced by our opulent neighbours - well at least until they realise that they spent too much prior to the demise of the Sevco and when they realise that the SPL is not the footballing wonderland that they have always striven towards.

And he kindly states and admits that the future of SPL football in the Highlands is dependent on a strong ICT and Tinkerville. Thank you for your concern and the rudeness of some of the reponses. In conclusion I am further heartened that your head has been planted in the ground rather than up yer erse as it usually appears to be.

Edited by IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER
  • Agree 3