crowd today.

caley100

Another saddening fact is that we had NO tables taken in hospitality on saturday, That was a shock to me as well as the low attendance.

Hospitality is mainly a corporate event which businesses entertain clients, have we seen a migration of support heading over to the unwashed hordes?

Cant see this being as a result of football performance, is it Butchers influence upsettting them? or is from the top? the Bennett /Sutherland clique ?

Think there was hospitality on saturday.There was people in the kingsmills suite when I passed and pics on caley jags so think this was a malicious rumour started by our neighbours lol

Another saddening fact is that we had NO tables taken in hospitality on saturday, That was a shock to me as well as the low attendance.

Hospitality is mainly a corporate event which businesses entertain clients, have we seen a migration of support heading over to the unwashed hordes?

Cant see this being as a result of football performance, is it Butchers influence upsettting them? or is from the top? the Bennett /Sutherland clique ?

Think there was hospitality on saturday.There was people in the kingsmills suite when I passed and pics on caley jags so think this was a malicious rumour started by our neighbours lol

One of my best friends was in hospitality :shrug:

The local journalists on twitter not too amused that the bbc didn't even bother sending a reporter yesterday.

At ICT v Aberdeen? Who on earth has got that idea?

The BBC actually had a bigger on-air presence there than would be the norm for this season at a non commentary game. John Robertson did Open All Mics as usual and since I was at the shinty, Billy Dodds came up to do the TV report and post match interviews, but was also seconded as a second voice on Open All Mics.

The local journalists on twitter not too amused that the bbc didn't even bother sending a reporter yesterday.

The BBC actually had a bigger on-air presence there than would be the norm for this season at a non commentary game. John Robertson did Open All Mics as usual and since I was at the shinty, Billy Dodds came up to do the TV report and post match interviews, but was also seconded as a second voice on Open All Mics.

Dont shoot the messanger! Just repeating what they tweeted! Think they said that there was not proper reporter just 2 ex pros. Take it up with them I suppose :smile:

Edited by old caley girl

Dont shoot the messanger! Just repeating what they tweeted! Think they said that there was not proper reporter just 2 ex pros. Take it up with them I suppose :smile:

Quite so OCG. The messenger remains totally unharmed and thank you for the information! I will make some discreet enquiries though.

• Agree 1

Have th club looked at the simple initiative of loyalty points? The more points you have the more opportunities to get tickets first, for derby games, etc. there's plenty you could do with it. Gives people a target so if they get so many loyalty points then they get a discount or something, points would be earned via buying club merchandise, tickets, season tickets etc.

• Agree 4

I think that is an absolutely genuis idea. Not sure how easy it may be to implement but I'd be keen for that.

Incidentally, AC Milan have apparently sold ~ 28,000 season tickets for 2012/13 and their stadium holds ~80,000. So we're keeping good company at least!

EDIT: Apparently it is 23,618 (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/sep/17/milan-serie-a-football) . Clearly, Milan selling Silva to P$G is like us losing Tokely to Ross County...

Edited by RiG
  • Agree 1