Hospitality

caleyboy

Here is the feckin reason - the new chef and his pizza menu - Sutherland salami sausage on the left, Raven ravioli at the back, Tudor Jones Tuna in the middle but it evaporates after 60 minutes and the only positive is the Foran crust but it bites back at you. And I almost forgot the Malpass Mediterranean Olives which are soaked in whisky for a week. :wink:

Would you pay fer that ?

tumblr_m6ibq8Q0fU1rqub13o1_500.jpg

• Agree 5

Here is the feckin reason - the new chef and his pizza menu - Sutherland salami sausage on the left, Raven ravioli at the back, Tudor Jones Tuna in the middle but it evaporates after 60 minutes and the only positive is the Foran crust but it bites back at you. And I almost forgot the Malpass Mediterranean Olives which are soaked in whisky for a week. :wink:

Would you pay fer that ?

tumblr_m6ibq8Q0fU1rqub13o1_500.jpg

It's not so much that Terry's food is bad, it's just that if you want it you have to scrape it off the changing room walls first.

sitting in the north stand at 14:45 i had a look at the main stand and thought " not many people there today", never mind it will fill up a bit when the hospitality people wander out at 15:00ish.

looked over at 15:30 and looked like the same amount of people were sitting there.

loss of revenue for club and loss of saturday catering jobs on the cards.? :sad:

football too expensive in the current climate for ordinary supporters as well as companies it looks like.

• Agree 1

By all accounts County have sold out all their hospitality packages right up until Christmas.

That's because its the only place these gudgies can get a proper meal as most don't have cookers in their caravans!

sitting in the north stand at 14:45 i had a look at the main stand and thought " not many people there today", never mind it will fill up a bit when the hospitality people wander out at 15:00ish.

looked over at 15:30 and looked like the same amount of people were sitting there.

loss of revenue for club and loss of saturday catering jobs on the cards.? :sad:

football too expensive in the current climate for ordinary supporters as well as companies it looks like.

But hospitality wasn't cancelled. It was on as usual. This has all come about from a very succesful fishing trip from staggy4life!!!

What a load of tosh. Not sure what's worse, the C*unty propaganda machine, or that fact that it works so well because we have so many gullible fans.

I believe the claims that they have sold out all hospitality there is also not what it seems. The real situation seems to be that one person has bought out the whole lot and is selling it back to the club depending on demand.

• Agree 2

No idea...but then again, I couldn't tell you how many were sitting in the North Stand, other than it was more than 1....does that mean it was empty also?

Read some of the other posts on this thread and you'll see I'm not the only one saying it.

No idea...but then again, I couldn't tell you how many were sitting in the North Stand, other than it was more than 1....does that mean it was empty also?

Read some of the other posts on this thread and you'll see I'm not the only one saying it.

No it doesn't mean it was empty. Who said it was? Not me, I said that one table had been booked which is factual. You ask me to read the other threads and I'll see that you're not the only one saying it. No!

Its amazing how a gadgiecoff's wind up can result in such bickering between our fans.

First no milk for our players then no fans at our hospitality. Both were proven completely untrue so for this to still be rumbling on means their fishing trip was a pretty successful one. Certainly hooked a lot of folk on here

Probably true but we need it for income from the corporate world who have all gone to Dingwall becuse the the hospitlity is in a different league.

I've heard from a reliable source that there's not much hopitlality going on down our way that's why they've all gone elsewhere.

You go and try and get a table at Dingwall between now and the end of the season and you'll be lucky, not just until Christmas!