Hospitality

caleyboy

Probably true but we need it for income from the corporate world who have all gone to Dingwall becuse the the hospitlity is in a different league.

I've heard from a reliable source that there's not much hopitlality going on down our way that's why they've all gone elsewhere.

You go and try and get a table at Dingwall between now and the end of the season and you'll be lucky, not just until Christmas!

I hear that the reason for that is because one person has bought up all the hospitality in the hope of selling it on at a small profit.

Probably true but we need it for income from the corporate world who have all gone to Dingwall becuse the the hospitlity is in a different league.

I've heard from a reliable source that there's not much hopitlality going on down our way that's why they've all gone elsewhere.

You go and try and get a table at Dingwall between now and the end of the season and you'll be lucky, not just until Christmas!

I hear that the reason for that is because one person has bought up all the hospitality in the hope of selling it on at a small profit.

The hospitality at County has always had a good reputation with many telling me its better than ICT's. I can't vouch for that myself as I have only ever been to ICTs and thought it was very good.

On a related subject, do you know that buckfast is £8 a bottle?! I was thinking of asking my boss to buy me a few bottles as a social experiment.

Now back to the serious the matter of hospitality, it's all about selling the ICT product and getting the matchday experience right and importantly generating precious income.

Any details about hospitality arrival time for the Friday night County game.

I was doing some sums and its looking like a cheap/ messy, night out for business entertaining.

£80 inc drinks+ vat or £65+vat for the t totalers and claim the tax back for entertaining.

For a 5 course evening meal,free drinks and a main stand seat for the derby match, plus all the usual extras thrown in too.

Edited by 12th Man

What about one poor sod (me) trying to get back from a week away from work, booked a holiday in the south of Scotland - due to the change of date for the footie, on the Friday I am having to mooch a lift to the nearest bus station for 9am, then three bus changes to get to Glasgow, then two changes to get to Inverness, then taxi home to get changed into footie gear, to even make the kick-off, far less missing out on my place in hospitality! Hope Rosemary enjoys my food etc in hospitality - it had better be a good game and worth my hassle or else - ICT Travel Club passengers at the next away game afterwards will hear all about my woes!

Called county like a phone jacker to enquire about hospitality. Was told all games are available, apart from the first derby game, but most bookings for that were provisional, sold out my arse

A la Terry Tibbs style?

What about one poor sod (me) trying to get back from a week away from work, booked a holiday in the south of Scotland - due to the change of date for the footie, on the Friday I am having to mooch a lift to the nearest bus station for 9am, then three bus changes to get to Glasgow, then two changes to get to Inverness, then taxi home to get changed into footie gear, to even make the kick-off, far less missing out on my place in hospitality! Hope Rosemary enjoys my food etc in hospitality - it had better be a good game and worth my hassle or else - ICT Travel Club passengers at the next away game afterwards will hear all about my woes!

Change into your footy gear? What position is Terry playing you?

• Agree 1

Change into your footy gear? What position is Terry playing you?

Rather personal that one C C :wink: :wink:

• Agree 2

Welcome to the world of the englandshire living ICT fan!! :wink: Its more interesting than a walk to the ground. With plenty time for some "special cola" on the bus :drinking06: