North Kessock Primary School Visit

CaleyD

were they occupying sections A and B in the North Stand on sat? that area looked a lot busier than usual on saturday. well done ICT :clapping: lets see more of this please, especially with Inverness schools and youth clubs! personally i'm delighted that we've also went into Countys 'area' aswell :cheer01: haha

• Agree 3

were they occupying sections A and B in the North Stand on sat? that area looked a lot busier than usual on saturday. well done ICT :clapping: lets see more of this please, especially with Inverness schools and youth clubs! personally i'm delighted that we've also went into Countys 'area' aswell :cheer01: haha

Hardly countys area its just the other side of the bridge county must be

Positive move in my opinion I've already said on more than one occasion that the club should be targeting primary schools with players appearances and freebie tickets etc as these youngsters are the fans for the future

Do find it a tad strange that they start with a school in Ross-shire though allbeit close to the stadium, why not Inverness???

Ok there's some areas like Dalneigh,Merkinch,Kinmylies,Hilton,Drakies etc that would probably be a wasted exercise but there are other areas within the city where potential new fans could be unearthed

Anyway a very positive move by the club and good publicity even if it's only in the Ross-shire Journal

Dougal

Positive move in my opinion I've already said on more than one occasion that the club should be targeting primary schools with players appearances and freebie tickets etc as these youngsters are the fans for the future

Do find it a tad strange that they start with a school in Ross-shire though allbeit close to the stadium, why not Inverness???

Ok there's some areas like Dalneigh,Merkinch,Kinmylies,Hilton,Drakies etc that would probably be a wasted exercise but there are other areas within the city where potential new fans could be unearthed

Anyway a very positive move by the club and good publicity even if it's only in the Ross-shire Journal

Dougal

This is not a new thing and the players and community department visit several schools every week (and have been doing so for years). The only difference here is that they got a bit of publicity (and yeah, I get and agree with the point about them doing more to publicise these things themselves).

It's still Ross-Shire.

Good initiative and well done the club.

But they have an IV postcode and are closer to TCS than Dalneigh

Elgin has an IV postcode...............what's the point caller.

Dougal

Kinmylies Primary School get in 'Little Dribblers' from Ross County.

It's still Ross-Shire.

Good initiative and well done the club.

But they have an IV postcode and are closer to TCS than Dalneigh

Elgin has an IV postcode...............what's the point caller.

Fort William has a PH postcode.................does anyone give a feck about postcodes. The fact is our communities department have been active in schools for many years. This time made the press because of the vandalism and not because ICT players visited.

• Agree 1

Fair point. It's good to have a nice piece of PR with a local school - especially when there are press cameras about. But do any of our players or management show up at any of the many Caley Thistle 'Hotshots' training sessions for local kids (who pay for the privilege)? The answer is ..........no!! This area of PR neglect by our club needs sorting!!

• Agree 1