• Create Account
  • twitter
  • facebook

WELCOME GUEST

Hi there Guest .... Welcome to CaleyThistleOnline (CTO), the #1 online resource for Inverness Caledonian Thistle fans since 1994. We Highlanders are known for our hospitality so please enjoy your visit and feel free to have a look around. We hope you like what you see and that you decide to return soon and maybe even take part in our discussions.

As a guest, you are permitted to browse the main areas of our site without registration, and to read the topics our members are discussing in the main forums ... but some features are disabled. if you feel the urge to respond or you want search or messaging capabilities we do require you to register.

You can do this manually or you can use a pre-existing Facebook, Twitter or Google account to kick start the process. Registration is free and easy and you can start your registration by clicking the green "create account" box up there on the right.

Photo
- - - - -

New recruits time

wowordsmiths wordmongers scribesters

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tm4tj

tm4tj

World Class Player

• 10: Site Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,706 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:27 PM

OK Inverness fans.

We are looking for a handful of dedicated supporters to join our editorial team. Every year we get plenty of hands being shown but unfortunately they usually drift away as the season progresses.

If you are interested in adding a few previews or reports or any ICT related articles for the home page of CTO then put your name down here or PM me and I will add you to the editorial section.

We already have the likes of alternative maryhill, capital caley, ajsict92 gringo and gringo junior and one or two others doing their bit to help out but not everyone is available all the time. I would like to add a few more names to spread the load and make life easier all round and I have my eyes on one or two.

So, if you believe you have what it takes to compile a plus or minus 1,000 words that would make interesting reading for your fellow fans then get in touch. We are all doing this for the love of it and some of the articles we have produced have been outstanding. The good thing about our articles is we have a little more poetic licence that the tabloids and official site and we try to put that across in the content, a bit of namedropping goes a long way.

Right, names below or PM me.

Cheers

#2 gingerjaggy

gingerjaggy

Super Sub

• 05: Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:03 PM

Hi don as you know im not in inverness so reports are a no go but do you want me to do some more previews then im happy but i will need someone to cover me with the reports

#3 Proctor

Proctor

Super Sub

• PipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:49 AM

I'm more than happy to help again but I am also not in Inverness all the time. I'm better at previews than reports (I had to use BBC Alba for ones I did) but I enjoyed helping out.

#4 CapitalCaley

CapitalCaley

Highland Marcher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,132 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

Don I‘ve sent you a text as well.... my PC has died and i cant upload a preview. Only net access is from my phone. Sorry for short notice but can anyone compile a Hibs preview? You‘ll get a beer from me ;) .........

#5 tm4tj

tm4tj

World Class Player

• 10: Site Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,706 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:31 PM

OK as a penalty, you can do the Stenhousemuir one instead :ohmy: