Gentlemens Agreement

I am reliably informed that Dargo and Black have made a gentlemans agreement NOT to leave the club until the 2007-2008 at the earliest. I am equally reliably informed that the squad will practically be the same next season apart from one defender going and one coming in (Dods or Caff) and a Rankin bid will be re-executed.

If they are staying and they continue to play well we can hopefully offer them a decent package to entice them to stay.

What would you guys and girls prefer, get money for them this summer when they are in a contract or get nothing when they are out of contract?

i heard rankins going to a central belt team from a coach at county

Sorry, I thought that said "for a coach at county" ... I thought perhaps they had seized the opportunity to upgrade the current transport-mode of choice in Dingwall, whatever that may be....

Does everyone on this board no an 'inside contact' apart from me??

I will be mightly pi**ed off if we miss out on Rankin for the sake of the extra £10k or so we should have offered in January

Maybe its a controversial suggestion but if we were offered say £250K for Dargo I think we should take it, maybe even sell Black as well if the money is on the table

Nope - we never got the full £50k. I believe we got the £25k that was paid up front and then some agreement was reached between ICT and Livingston which permitted the move but as I understand it no more money was involved.

I also think ICT were right not to pay the price C*unty were asking for Rankin during the Transfer Window - IF he was worthas much as they were asking someone else would have made a move for him so he was obviously priced out of the market. C*unty were after a 6 figure fee.