ICT on number plates

givmeaccccc

C1ACH is David Dowling & RO55 CTY is owned by someone on Drumossie Ave and it is not on a caravan :lol:

It was David Dowlings he sold it when he lost control of Clach it's ex Clach player Jim Oliver that has it now

He must have been needing the money!

• 1 year later...

think this is easier on my side of the pond ... 

in Canada (or Ontario at least) you can request a specific plate # consisting of 8 letters/numbers or if you prefer, 6 letters/numbers plus one of the approved logos for organisations (or even sports teams .. no ICT though). Provided what you request is not already issued or seen as obscene/racist etc you pay your $250 or $336 and wait 4 weeks for it to arrive. 

Have been toying with the idea for a while of getting ICTFC which would do double duty .... ICT FC & "I see TFC" 

• Agree 2

Geez. Scotty-- at that price is it in Technicolor or illuminated by strip lighting? Goodness,  what a shocker.

I think you will need to think seriously about coming out to Vancouver where the house prices start at $850,000 for an old 3 bedroom detached residence in the city -- which is the reason I moved out to Maple Ridge--  the rain rarely stops in the winter but heat waves are now common in the Summer and the beaches are  and the skiing and sports is ...OUTSTANDING.

If these images don't turn your crank then ..nothing will.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=vancouver+b.c.%2Fimages&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&rlz=&gfe_rd=cr&ei=5chaVLjYOcuV8Qf6-oFo&gws_rd=ssl

• 5 weeks later...