• Create Account
  • twitter
  • facebook

WELCOME GUEST

Hi there Guest .... Welcome to CaleyThistleOnline (CTO), the #1 online resource for Inverness Caledonian Thistle fans since 1994. We Highlanders are known for our hospitality so please enjoy your visit and feel free to have a look around. We hope you like what you see and that you decide to return soon and maybe even take part in our discussions.

As a guest, you are permitted to browse the main areas of our site without registration, and to read the topics our members are discussing in the main forums ... but some features are disabled. if you feel the urge to respond or you want search or messaging capabilities we do require you to register.

You can do this manually or you can use a pre-existing Facebook, Twitter or Google account to kick start the process. Registration is free and easy and you can start your registration by clicking the green "create account" box up there on the right.

Photo

My computer has got lines all over it and