Here we go again ?

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Now this is for feckin real as some people will be aware of my links with Blackpool. They will be in touch with ICT to sound out TB. He is on their short list of potential new managers. As I have alluded to all along this would be a job that would be of interest to most managers. Hopefully we will not have to go through the Barnsley scenario again and a clear statement is quickly issued when the inevitable media circus starts again.

Guest Mahonio

Not falling for that one Sir!!

Yes, Blackpool are a good club who could one day be back in EPL but TB turned down Barnsley to stay here and "finish job he started".

Edited by Mahonio

For once you can all stick yer heads in the sand - I can appreciate this being put in Rumours as that is what it is - but I was aware of Appleton being axed last week and mentioned in the Barnsley thread. I was never really worried about TB going to Barnsley but the Pool is a far bigger attraction. Parkinson is only in the frame becos of the media attraction and ain't a runner. After holloway Pool are looking for a "character" to appease their support. Blackpool WILL make an approach. I just hope that this is squashed ASAP. As far as I am concerned TB must have been aware of this possibility but may not have been aware of the speed of the vacancy. May I again stress that this is not a fishing trip - if I was TB this would be a considerably more attractive proposition.

Don't worry IHE, just take it easy now, be comfortable in your innermost thoughts, the winter break will soon be over and things will be back to normal.

Have you enough medication to last you another week old chap or would you like me to have a word in your trickcyclist's ear, perhaps you are running out of tena again

It's a stressful time for you i know but I am sure a man of your calbre can beat this, relax now relax, deep breaths. Have an early night and you will see things clearer in the morning. ...........Goodnight IHE, sleep well, we are all thinking about you.    :whistle:

For once you can all stick yer heads in the sand - I can appreciate this being put in Rumours as that is what it is - but I was aware of Appleton being axed last week and mentioned in the Barnsley thread. I was never really worried about TB going to Barnsley but the Pool is a far bigger attraction. Parkinson is only in the frame becos of the media attraction and ain't a runner. After holloway Pool are looking for a "character" to appease their support. Blackpool WILL make an approach. I just hope that this is squashed ASAP. As far as I am concerned TB must have been aware of this possibility but may not have been aware of the speed of the vacancy. May I again stress that this is not a fishing trip - if I was TB this would be a considerably more attractive proposition.
tell em