ICT v Celtic Match thread

Inverness CT: Esson, Raven, Warren, Meekings, Graeme Shinnie, Doran, Tudur Jones, Draper, Ross, Andrew Shinnie, McKay.

Subs: Reguero, Sutherland, Polworth, Pepper, Roberts, Devine, Taylor.

Celtic: Forster, Gershon, Fraser, Rogne, McGeouch, Kayal, Commons, Rogic, McCourt, Miku, Stokes.

Subs: Zaluska, Matthews, Nouioui, Herron, Watt, Atajic, Chalmers.

Love to see what others think but we were in complete control but instead of hitting the accelerator after the first goal we went down a gear and allowed them in to the game. Why do we have a tendency to do that ? our final pass has been terrible but we are not getting people up to support wee Billy. Also feel that we need to feed Ross and doran more and along with Raven and Shinnie start hitting fer the bye line more often as we look really dangerous from dead ball situations but are not pushing to get them.

I just don't understand why McCourt is so often overlooked by Celtic.  Ok, he's lazy but so many times I've seen him and he's the best player on the park.  Even here, he's pulling away defenders from the rest of the team and looks dangerous whenever there is a chance.  For me, he's top quality. 

Not sure what we can do.  We seem overhwelmed in midfield but it seems to be just because Celtic have better players.  Formation changes? Substitutions?  Not sure they will help.  But we did ok earlier on.  Maybe there will be a chance.

said it before and I will say it again. Tommy Rogic sold himself short in signing for Celtic. He should be in theEPL

Are you watching this Gabby - Rogic made the goal but Commons is simply running the game.

Yep, it iis on Setanta - Rogic is quality. Been enjoying watching him in the A League for the last 2 years. Celtic is a standard too low for him