Reserves V Falkirk - Tue 18th April - TCS

CaleyD

ICT Reserves play their final final home game of the season on Tuesday 18th Apr 7pm at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium.

They currenlty sit 8th in the table just above Falkirk but still have an outside chance of finishing the season in the top half.

Gate Prices

Adult £5

Concession £3

Children £1

Last I heard it was 1-0 to a pretty strong Falkirk team, with us hardly mustering an attempt in the first half. Caff Fox Mcallister Soane Macbain playing for us, Falkirk team is all First teamers or fringers. That report came around half time.

caley100, live at TCS Inverness

Though ICT did ok against a strong Falkirk team which included, Ferguson,Scally,Mcpherson,Lawrie,Theobald,Lima,Moutinho and Steven O'donnell,

ICT had Fraser, Watson,Vigurs,Kerr,Caff, Mcbain, Fox, Soane, Rory, Jackson and Zander.

So quite a young team out, and they were up against it within 6 mins when O'donnell slotted home from the far post just as i sat down with me coffee!

The experienced Bairns took control with ICT resorting to breakaways, Moutinho looked sharp up font and was giving the defence a hard time, Mcbain was tryng his best to relieve the pressure with some good runs but the support was poor.

Fraser was called into action on numerous occasions to hold shots from what seemed to most of Falkirks team.

Just before half time, we had a couple of chances, Jackson shot from 18 yds beating Ferguson but slipped past the post.

Fox got involved now and then, the same could be said of Mcallister who really needs to brush up on doing something different, cos he aint got pace.

Roy looked good, as did Caff who dealt with the Falkirk forwards very well.

Sutherland from what i saw was quite quiet, but he's feckin wee! when are we going to get some height in midfield - maybe they want to borrow some of my legs!

I couldnt hang around so if anyone who stayed to the end would like to add to this post -carry on.