Butcher to Swindon

caleydawson

Butcher can get lost

That is feckin harsh!     he got the team to 2nd, the team are in a wee bad patch and the players will be doing their best to get back to normal, its not TB's fault the players are not taking their chances.

A few breaks(starting saturday) and we will be back fighting for 2nd place - i hope.

• Agree 3

with Paolo Di Canio gone will they come after Terry, it would not surprise me if they did come in and he would leave since he doesn't like the fans much would you want him to go???? 

What rubbish.  Some folk have a go at him for 90 minutes every weekend, I think he is entitled to tell them where to go.  If people did that to you in the street, you would deck them. 

• Agree 5

with Paolo Di Canio gone will they come after Terry, it would not surprise me if they did come in and he would leave since he doesn't like the fans much would you want him to go???? 

What rubbish.  Some folk have a go at him for 90 minutes every weekend, I think he is entitled to tell them where to go.  If people did that to you in the street, you would deck them. 

Although i do want Butcher to stay for now i do think he isn't entitled to do that, he is supposed to be a role model for youngsters and them seeing him act in that way is wrong IMO.  If Neil Lennon moaned at a few fans i'm sure everyone would start slagging him off.

Guest Mahonio

Terry won't move to Swindon for the reason that Mr Di Canio left, BOARDROOM INTERFERENCE.

It is true that one day Tel will leave but as he said "it will take something special" for him to leave and imo, he can do A LOT better than Swindon, who will struggle in Championship next season anyway.

Phil Brown will be the man: http://www.thesackrace.com/teams/swindon-town.

Are we going to get a thread like this every time theres a vacancy at some team?

As for the comments about moaning I ask you all......If I was to sit a couple of rows behind you each matchday and constantly abuse, niggle, call you a w**ker or a p**ck or any other such things, how would you react? TB shows a great deal of restraint every home game considering the abuse thrown at him. In that respect he is a role model for youngsters.

• Agree 3

Och, why not just leave the man alone.

If he did leave who would be your first pick as Manager to try to destroy with sarcasm and rudeness and pointless negative remarks?

Eh?

Nobody is perfect but he certainly has made big difference heat tulloch over his tenure.

• Agree 2