ICTFC U20s

TopSix

Well done to the guys. Think next tuesday at home v Aberdeen is the last game of the season. Poor Chris Hogg must be our week for the sending offs. Also puts another defender out for Saturday!!!

Does the suspensions carry over to first team? That would mean Daniel Devine is our only available CB on Sat. I believe Matthew Cooper is currently injured.

Well done to the guys. Think next tuesday at home v Aberdeen is the last game of the season. Poor Chris Hogg must be our week for the sending offs. Also puts another defender out for Saturday!!!

Does the suspensions carry over to first team? That would mean Daniel Devine is our only available CB on Sat. I believe Matthew Cooper is currently injured.

As far as I know they do Iain. Didnt County lose Boyd this way lately? 

We've got Josh as well for Saturday

We've got Josh as well for Saturday

Of course but with David Raven unavailable for selection, I guarantee Josh will be played at RB.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Half an hour played and it's 1-1

Ryan Christie, and Craig Moore

Still 1-1 after 65 minutes but Well having the better of the second half so far.

Motherwell FC @MotherwellFC 

63mins: 'Well first to every second/loose ball at the moment. Another chance there - Thomas' shot deflected over for a corner.

It's no the best of days down on the Firth, strong gusty winds and driving squally showers.

Motherwell FC @MotherwellFC 2m

Someone has majorly turned on the wind machine. Has knocked the WiFi off :-s

Sost lowlanders

Motherwell FC @MotherwellFC 27s

It's literally gale force winds now... All hope of connecting to Wifi seems futile. Updates from the phone now - hands are freezing