Meekings for Scotland

After just recieving Player Of The Month award for February i think he is well worth a scotland contract. He has been solid at Left back fo us this season and is only 22 so has a bright future in the game. I have liked the look of him in the games i have seen him this season and think he deals well with big strikers like Aberdeens Leigh Griffiths. I think he and his brother in the U20's will be two good additions to the squad when they start to become regulars. I hope Craig Levin will pick him for scotland games for the euro qualifiers so he can prove his worth a international level. The only bad thing is i think bigger clubs like Hibernian or St mirren will be after him maybe even some intrest from down south from Evanton or another championship team. Also there were rumors of a team in Seria A in poland scouting him. I also think he works well with the other defenders in the team like the young lad Gary cooper i think it is. I also think he links up well with Adam Doran down the left side of the pitch.

Anyway i have wallfled on a bit and what to think what you guys think, do you think he should get a call up for Scotland?

Do you think Bigger clubs will be after him?

Do you think Craig Brewster and the team can stop him from moving on?

I for one am a fan but would love to hear your views.

• Agree 4

He can play for Scotland, his brother got a call up.  Many a time Leigh Griffiths has been towering down on him and he holds his ground well, many a time hes  picked a perfect pass for the on running Adam Doran  to score with his trademark overhead kick.

• Agree 1

After just recieving Player Of The Month award for February i think he is well worth a scotland contract. He has been solid at Left back fo us this season and is only 22 so has a bright future in the game. I have liked the look of him in the games i have seen him this season and think he deals well with big strikers like Aberdeens Leigh Griffiths. I think he and his brother in the U20's will be two good additions to the squad when they start to become regulars. I hope Craig Levin will pick him for scotland games for the euro qualifiers so he can prove his worth a international level. The only bad thing is i think bigger clubs like Hibernian or St mirren will be after him maybe even some intrest from down south from Evanton or another championship team. Also there were rumors of a team in Seria A in poland scouting him. I also think he works well with the other defenders in the team like the young lad Gary cooper i think it is. I also think he links up well with Adam Doran down the left side of the pitch.

Anyway i have wallfled on a bit and what to think what you guys think, do you think he should get a call up for Scotland?

Do you think Bigger clubs will be after him?

Do you think Craig Brewster and the team can stop him from moving on?

I for one am a fan but would love to hear your views.

Good post. I am in complete agreement.

• Agree 1