Motherwell manager

Yngwie

Sheffield United want permission to speak to Stuart McCall.

If he goes, I guess Derek Adams returning to Motherwell as manager might seem quite an obvious move.

And if all that happens, who would take over at County? Craig Brewster? Please?

No way will Mo go back there after the way the fans treat him.

Who mentioned Mo ?

I think TB knows now that he does his best work with his backroom team of Mo and Marsella ... wherever he goes after ICT those two will be part of the management team agreed with his new bosses or he just wont go ..... not sure if Marsella was with him at Motherwell, but what he and Mo did there was pretty damn good .... but TB without Mo, and Mo as a manager in his own right, not so much !!! I think they both learned that lesson!

Could definitely see Adams being top of the list for 'Well, probably already sent in his seethe-V ..... as for County, not sure if former managers would go back, they (RCFC) always seem to burn their bridges with them .... although Cooper did go back as assistant ....so maybe him ?

What about Yogi Hughes (for either job)? sacked by Hartlepool a couple of weeks ago ?

I firmly believe Terry will stay put with us until S-Ally is punted and he is offered Castle Greyskull. McCall will go this summer, his whole squad is out of contract and I doubt he can build another team to compete as high in the SPL next year when the likes of Dons, D Utd will be better - he will cut and run. Cant see Adams going there, he will probably get a bigger budget from Uncle Roy than at Well.