Junior cup final

ICTPaisley

Auchinleck talbot v Linlithgow rose today at almondvale in livingston. Also being shown on alba live I believe. Kickoff is 4.05.

Going to be a cracker today, Linlithgow from the east region are undefeated all season in all competitions and won their league very convincingly. Auchinleck have won the junior cup more than anyone else and also finished the west region league on top with no defeats.

Junior standard is actually not too bad and seeing as these are the two best teams around it should make for a really good game.

. There's a few ex caley thistle players in the juniors these days. Hissy is at Bo'ness united and just scored 33 goals in his first season. Paul Ritchie was also manager of lochee united.

Our former 'keeper, Kyle Allison was at Linlithgow Rose until he was snapped up by big-spending Ballingry Rovers last summer. Kevin Byers is also at Ballingry.

I love the Juniors and I really hope they can be accommodated into any future pyramid set-up.