Russell Knox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

He's had a good 3rd round and is now in 3rd place going into the final round, 3 shots behind leader, Rory McIlroy!

I was just looking at his World Ranking history and he's currently 205 with a career high of 200. He's certain to break well into the top 200 now, I'd imagine.

Well done in the end - was going well but one error at the 14th cost him. The water played havoc with a few of them coming down the last few holes and it made for an exciting finish. He did well to stay composed and make the play-off. Goes down as a T2 finish but another $400K and up 24 places to 19th in the FedEx Cup standings. Onwards and upwards....

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

He's doing tremendously well!

Wouldn't it be terrific he got one of the 3 'Captain's Picks' for the Ryder Cup!?! I feel sure that if a Scotsman hasn't qualified automatically, then one will get chosen...