Walter Smith quits Rangers!

Sneckboy

Can a mod please change the title of this thread to "Walter Smith quits The Rangers!"

It annoys the the sevconians. And that's a good thing! :tongue:

I think you will find the have been called The Rangers since 1899.

This article details the ownership of the Scottish football club Rangers. Rangers became a limited company in 1899 and was incorporated as The Rangers Football Club Ltd. In the year 2000, Sir David Murray decided to float the club on the stock market, subsequently changing the company into a plc. In 2012, The Rangers Football Club plc entered administration and the company´s business, history and assets were bought by Sevco Scotland Ltd. Sevco Scotland Ltd later changed its name to The Rangers Football Club Ltd.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ownership_of_Rangers_F.C.

Who gives a t*ss about Rangers or Celtic! Why are ICT  fans even taking the time to talk about 2 Glaswegian teams and what surprises me is that some of you talk about these teams with more passion than ICT?

GET A GRIP

Who gives a t*ss about Rangers or Celtic! Why are ICT fans even taking the time to talk about 2 Glaswegian teams and what surprises me is that some of you talk about these teams with more passion than ICT?

GET A GRIP

So what teams are we allowed to talk about under other football?

This is "other football" - if all you want to see is ICT stick to the ICT forum. please dont tell others what they can and cannot discuss in a forum created for just that purpose ... even if it is the Rangers !

• Agree 1

if their main passion is the Old Firm then maybe they should consider using other forums. Maybe the passion for other teams is the main reasons for the pathetic crowds at our ground.

I am in no position to tell anyone anything but I am merely questioning this obssesion with the Old Firm. Is this not allowed!

Please talk about other teams. It is some of our fans obsession with the Glasgow teams that bemuses me. If they showed the same passion for ICT  then that would be cool!

GET A GRIP

I for one believe Glasgow is of real importance not only to football in Scotland but to football in the British Isles and maybe world wide

To sit in our Tolkeinish shire and ignore what is going on in the  darker wider world will not help ICT or the finances of Scottish football

One of the reasons we are talking about Glasgow or the Rangers is the negative impact this whole business has had on Scotland and it's football, and it's finances. One of our two main teams has delivered itself a mortal wound by trying to live beyond it's means, that has hurt not just Rangers but the whole aspect of the game up here. To lose the Revenue from possibly  two  or more predominate  home fixtures for 3 seasons is a lot for small clubs like ours.

That is why we are talking about it - maybe it is a long awaited wake up call. or just a bloody nuisance I don't know.  

But I find this topic exceedingly interesting.  

Please talk about other teams. It is some of our fans obsession with the Glasgow teams that bemuses me. If they showed the same passion for ICT  then that would be cool!

GET A GRIP

I for one believe Glasgow is of real importance not only to football in Scotland but to football in the British Isles and maybe world wide

To sit in our Tolkeinish shire and ignore what is going on in the  darker wider world will not help ICT or the finances of Scottish football

One of the reasons we are talking about Glasgow or the Rangers is the negative impact this whole business has had on Scotland and it's football, and it's finances. One of our two main teams has delivered itself a mortal wound by trying to live beyond it's means, that has hurt not just Rangers but the whole aspect of the game up here. To lose the Revenue from possibly  two  or more predominate  home fixtures for 3 seasons is a lot for small clubs like ours.

That is why we are talking about it - maybe it is a long awaited wake up call. or just a bloody nuisance I don't know.  

But I find this topic exceedingly interesting.  

The most important people who have lost revenue and in a lot of cases their jobs are the poor suppliers and employees of some of these large central belt clubs who have won things by spending beyond their means. I don't think we should be dependent on the Old Firm and is bus loads of Highlanders stopped their obsession with these clubs then ICT  would benefit.

I for one could not give a toss for the Old Firm but if you want to continue your obsessive analysis of the Weagies then carry on. In my opinion they are 2 clubs based on Dark Age bigotry.

If you don't give a toss about the Old Firm then don't read threads that mention them. There is still many people that obviously do want to discuss the rest of Scottish football, maybe you should stick to the ICT section if it offends you that much.

Maybe 3 full capacity crowds  ( if we could make top 6 ) each year would bring in far more revenue than a few bus loads of spectators who wouldn't support Caley anyway

If Ross County and Hearts get relegated m and Queen of the South and an other come up,

Next years gates will be very poor.

I have a strong interest in the Old Firm.

I am strongly interested in them both getting their own way at last and being allowed to play on a 'bigger stage' that way we could have a truly competitive top division where half a dozen or more teams could start the season with realistic title ambitions and where grounds would be largely free of poisonous sectarian bile.

• Agree 1

I have a strong interest in the Old Firm.

I am strongly interested in them both getting their own way at last and being allowed to play on a 'bigger stage' that way we could have a truly competitive top division where half a dozen or more teams could start the season with realistic title ambitions and where grounds would be largely free of poisonous sectarian bile.

Kingsmills

Could not agree more.

Some of the so called ICT supporters on here are obsessed with Old Firm voyuerism and I think some of them are just supporting ICT  due to their distance from their OF weegie idols.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Edited by draganict

Kingsmills

Could not agree more.

Some of the so called ICT supporters on here are obsessed with Old Firm voyuerism and I think some of them are just supporting ICT  due to their distance from their OF weegie idols.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

Edited by Renegade

Kingsmills

Could not agree more.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

oops is someone else coming out!!!!!!!!!!

For someone so upset about people talking about the Sevco saga, you to seem to spend an awful lot of time on this thread!  There are many subjects on here that people like discussing.  Why don't you go onto one of the more politically based topics and practice one of your similar tirades on there?  After all, some people might be showing passion!  :ohmy:

Really though, maybe you're the one who needs to, to quote you, "get a grip".

For someone so upset about people talking about the Sevco saga, you to seem to spend an awful lot of time on this thread!  There are many subjects on here that people like discussing.  Why don't you go onto one of the more politically based topics and practice one of your similar tirades on there?  After all, some people might be showing passion!  :ohmy:

Really though, maybe you're the one who needs to, to quote you, "get a grip".

tirade!!!! never done one of them my friend.

Is there anything you want to tell us? Are you a Weegie in disguise?