Fantasy Football

Biggin

Does anyone fancy having a Caley Thisle Fantasy League using the Barclays Premier League. I am in a couple of Forum Leagues and it is quite good fun.

If the interest is there I can set it up with the codes required - or if anuyone else wishes to do it you just go into Barclays Premier League Fantasy football Register a team then click on Create or Join a League

Oh well I was taken by surprise with late interest anyway run on Barclays Premier League Fantasy site

2 leagues have been formed 1 Classic and the other a Head 2 Head. First Register your teams then go to join a league select Private and enter the code for Classic League 27875-387596 and for the H2H League 27875-387714

The Classic league name is Inveness Caley Thistle ( notice missed R)

the H2H league is Inv Cal This

I have just noticed that we have 2 classic leagues running so since there are less people in the one I set up then I will delete.

The H2H league however I will leave open and hope that those signed up for league ICTFC cod 1560491-347361 also join up to the H2H code27875-387714 this league is limited to 20 and in my opinion is a bit more fun than the classic league as you play against one and other so a bit of rivalry and bragging rights up for grabs

H2H league now standing at 11 however there are 4 people in the classic League that have not joined the H2H  so it would be good if they would join up. So if anyone on the forum is in touch with any of the following then try and encourage them to join - H2H is against each other so ideally 20 people gives us a home and away fixture against each other. If the numbers are less the league can put in an average or they play us more than twice.

names still to join

Graeme Gair

Kenny Simpson

Steve Houston

Gary Donaldson

and the code for H2H  27875-387714