Codes for Fantasy Football

Biggin

Oh well I was taken by surprise with late interest anyway run on Barclays Premier League Fantasy site
2 leagues have been formed 1 Classic and the other a Head 2 Head. First Register your teams then go to join a league select Private and enter the code for Classic League 27875-387596 and for the H2H League 27875-387714

The Classic league name is Inveness Caley Thistle ( notice missed R)
the H2H league is Inv Cal This

Please note that since there was 2 classic Leagues running I have deleted mine as ther wer more people in the other one so codes now are

Classic League 1560491- 347361

H2H League 27875-387714.

Hopefully all those that join the Classic will join the H2H which is limited to 20 people - however if there are not enough people then it is a bit pointless

I have just been checking the entries in both leagues and some people have only entered into the Classic league it would be good therefore if the following would join the H2H league code 27875-387714

Graeme Gair, Kenny Simpson, Steve Houston, Daniel Hazel

Still looking for

Graeme Gair

Kenny Simpson

Steve Houston

GaryDonaldson

to sign up to the H2H if anyone is in touch with them try and encourage them to join up. League numbers at 11 just now but would be grat if we could get to the ideal figure of 20

That's another 2 in so we now stand at 13 hopefully Gary and Kenny will join up tonight that would give us 15, 5 short of the perfect number so if you guys have any friends out there  get them to sign up 

Caleydawson wrote

i have one that is signing up to both 

Have you already signed up or are going to. If you have signed up that's great but if you have still to sign don't wait to long or you might miss closing date for game week 1

Regarding the above Post I have spoken to a friend who has a lot of experience with these leagues and he said that it should start automatically.

However this morning I went into the League  and the list of Players and table is missing but going into matches it has generated games from Game week 1 and shows the current scoring - so thankfully we have not lost the 1st week.

I have sent off an e mail this morning to try and get the problem resolved