Celtic v ICT

L_G

Bus no 1 almost full already, so if you are planning travelling to Celtic Park, phone the usual number 07951 309504 to book as soon as possible.  If you don't get an answer, please just leave a message, call back later or send a text (which is probably the easiest option to be honest)

Bus leaves the social club in Greig Street at 9.45am and picks up at the stadium at 10am.  £15 per person

Further details along with ticket prices can be found on the link below

http://ictfc.com/news/club-news/993-ticket-info-august-2014

• Agree 1

Sorry if you haven't got through on the mobile straight away, but I have to switch it off at work and when life intervenes. We are looking towards a way of booking on line, which will give you confirmation of booking when you complete a web form but that's for the future. As Laura says, if you can't get through leave a text and I'll confirm it asap. Now, who else can I get to take this phone...........................

Sorry if you haven't got through on the mobile straight away, but I have to switch it off at work and when life intervenes. We are looking towards a way of booking on line, which will give you confirmation of booking when you complete a web form but that's for the future. As Laura says, if you can't get through leave a text and I'll confirm it asap. Now, who else can I get to take this phone...........................

Sorry Davie, but after just one away game, now you know just what I had to deal with for the past few years and Kath and others before us!    See you on the Celtic bus - really looking forward to being a customer and not getting bruises going up and down the aisle of the bus for umpteen reasons.   Regards and I do hope you don't have too many bruises from your accident the other night. 

Liz, its a thankless, thankless task that people do at clubs all over the country. Its yet another reason I'm so glad I don't support an old firm team! The bruises, now that's another thing altogether...

First bus is now FULL and we're taking names for a second instalment. If there are enough people, we'll run this bus and I'll let you know by thursday if its viable. So come on, get that second omnibus on the road! £15 return? cheap as chips.

• Agree 1

Can you pay at the gate?

Celtic Park is all ticket. If you can't get a ticket at the TCS then you could probably buy tickets for the home ends from the Celtic shops at the stadium or the store on Argyle Street but it would just mean you would need to keep your head down at the game, Keep in mind you would have to give your name and address when buying ticket so it could be at the sellers discretion if you are clocked as an away supporter, H&S and all that.

Cheers but I asked on here for a reason.

Yes thats as maybe but the ticket office are the ones that will be able to give a true answer to your question. They'll know if arrangements can be made with Celtic for collection. They'll also know if anyone on supporters bus can carry ticket for you.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

OMG Rob MacLean, Murdo Macleod and Tom English! No wonder people don't pay their licences. I would rather sit in the corner of a dark room and chew my foot of rather than listen to these three boring farts.

Surely Sportsound could do better.