Faded Header(s) in the "replies to posts"box

Scarlet Pimple

As I look at the heading here of this posting box it has almost faded from sight. None of the headings work. e.g. I used to be able to activate an emoticom even if the header had faded but now there is no reaction when they are clicked upon. All are almost out of sight.

How can I bring the header back to full function and correctly highlighted?

Thanks

S.P.

You mean it looks like this ???

post-2-0-81284000-1376945464_thumb.png

if so ... then you have switched to plain text rather than 'rich text' which allows you to add emoticons, bold, underline etc .... it is an easy fix

post-2-0-69554800-1376945471_thumb.png

Draganict--good advice and you will be pleased to learn that I went to the Opthalmologist for my annual check up recently and got myself a pair of progressives to incorporate his suggested upgrades.

"Now Scarlet is "modern" so I  had to  review my decision not to buy a Smart 'phone just to keep up with the Jones's. Too oold fer that now I am afraid.

So its' progressives, 95 inch T.V., pipe and slippers. Eat yer hearts out you workers of the world :crazy: