New Home Shirt 2014-15

ForzaCaley

Soooo went in to the shop today to buy the hooped socks (didnt have any) and was 'awestruck' at the quality of the new shirt. Ok, maybe not quite as dramatic but to be fair the shirt aint to shabby. Didnt realise the stripes went up the back aswell which is a nice feature. I really like the collar also. Sure i would rather have had stripes but seeing it in the flesh today reminded me immediately of the 2002-04 'lucky' shirt. Lets hope this shirt also brings us much luck. I May just have to purchase one after all......but most definately getting the socks!! The socks are boss!

Looking back at this thread and some of my comments has made me chuckle, especially this last comment.

Indeed i was less than flattered when the new shirt was unveiled but as the season has progressed it has totally grown on me. In fact my favourite shirt of all time is the 96-97 home shirt, and this current shirt comes in a close second! I absolutely love it.

And funnily enough it has also proved to have given us luck like the 02-04 kit.

As for the socks........Still BOSS! Infact is it possible that we keep the blue/red hooped socks as a tradition from now on?

A red reverse of the home kit as the away kit next season, would look pretty smart IMO.

An all round red kit would be decent way for us to go. I'm not really a fan of the current "Third kit"

The current white third kit is by some distance the dullest kit we've ever had.  Looks like something like a Welfare League team would wear.

I don't understand the clubs obsession with having to have the home colours in the away kit either and I'm bored of constant white kits.  Black seems to be a total non-starter as well.  It'd be nice to see something totally different for a change.  Think I'm right in saying that we haven't had a non-home colour away kit since that orange number in 2002.

The current white third kit is by some distance the dullest kit we've ever had.  Looks like something like a Welfare League team would wear.

I don't understand the clubs obsession with having to have the home colours in the away kit either and I'm bored of constant white kits.  Black seems to be a total non-starter as well.  It'd be nice to see something totally different for a change.  Think I'm right in saying that we haven't had a non-home colour away kit since that orange number in 2002.

Tbh I was gutted when the club shop stopped selling the white third kit. I like it. The only thing that stop me from buying it last weekend when I saw it for sale once again in the new town centre shop was ... The cup final polo shirt that I bought instead.

I actually think the black away kits we have had recently have been the smartest strips we have had in a long time.

Shame it's hardly had many outings over the last couple of seasons. 

Unfortunately the black away kits are useless against any team in Navy ie. County/Dundee

Therefore i reckon the new away will be White again with the usual blue/red trim.

But as stated before wouldnt mind seeing an all red away shirt with black trim or thin stripes or something like that

Unfortunately the black away kits are useless against any team in Navy ie. County/Dundee

Therefore i reckon the new away will be White again with the usual blue/red trim.

But as stated before wouldnt mind seeing an all red away shirt with black trim or thin stripes or something like that

before the last away strip. I chose hooped socks then and we got them for the current home strip, maybe this time for away ?

We still used the white kit against St Johnstone the last couple of away games vs them, don't understand that one.

I wouldn't turn my nose up at an all yellow get-up.. or orange, Kilmarnock-esque maybe. White with a bright trim maybe? Black I'm not keen on, neither the current away or the "fan name" one.

Talking of Killie, they've just unveiled their new (Errea) home kit for next season which is a belter. A blue and red version would be stunning.

Would be nice if our new away kit was released before late July for a change. We're a bigger deal than Killie at the minute do I don't see why Errea can't pull the finger out.

Just a thought will club make available any of the special printed cup final shirts, with the date etc around the crest?

They are meant to be arriving this coming week from Italy.

Talking of Killie, they've just unveiled their new (Errea) home kit for next season which is a belter.

Aberdeen played in their new home kit yesterday and is for sale already.